My experience involves years of writing on a variety of subjects in different formats. I will write content for your web site(s), blog posts, landing page content, PR, SEO and educational materials. I am also a highly experienced copy editor and proofreader, especially for e-books.
My background lies in the educational and health fields, but I am equipped to write on any subject and I enjoy doing research.
March 2009 - March 2009
I write freelance articles, search engine optimization (SEO) web content, short stories, and educational material.
• At the present time, I am writing and editing grammar guides for Teacher's Discovery on a freelance basis.
• I am also writing original, creative articles (SEO and non-SEO) for clients’ web sites on a continual basis.
• Edited an e-book for Active Parenting Publishers.
• Wrote extensive literature study guides for bookrags.com, an educational website resource for students and teachers.
• Wrote hundreds of SEO articles for a variety of clients met via my www.guru.com professional freelance profile.
• Copyedited an e-book for a public speaking professional.
• My writing profile can be found on www.guru.com and www.textbroker.com.
From September 2007
My background is in education. I am a former elementary school teacher, and I have created over a dozen lengthy lesson plans for teachers who utilize the bookrags.com web site. I have also developed essays for English Language Arts (ELA) exams. I have also edited grammar lesson books for a highly regarded educational Internet company.
I have written hundreds of web content articles on a wide variety of subjects ranging from health care to computers. Proofreading e-books and web sites is another of my fortes in the publishing realm.
September 2006 - September 2006
JMWW is a quarterly literary journal featuring fiction, flash fiction, nonfiiction, poetry and art.
I volunteer my time here as an associate editor, reading submissions on-line.
Elementary School Teacher
St. Ann's School
October 1994 - June 1997
Taught first, fourth and fifth grades
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
September 1993 - October 1995
Lakeland School DIstrict
September 1993 - September 1994
Computer Aide, grades K-6
New York Medical College
September 1981 - August 1991
Research grant proposal typing and editing.
New York Medical College
Word processing grant applications, correspondence, exams, and announcements
Arrange and attend receptions
Interview new employees
Qualifications & Certifications
B.S. Social Sciences and Elementary Education
Reading and Writing in Education