Claim you profile
My experience involves years of writing on a variety of subjects in different formats. I will write content for your web site(s), blog posts, landing page content, PR, SEO and educational materials. I am also a highly experienced copy editor and proofreader, especially for e-books.
My background lies in the educational and health fields, but I am equipped to write on any subject and I enjoy doing research.
March 2009 - March 2009
I write freelance articles, search engine optimization (SEO) web content, short stories, and educational material.
• At the present time, I am writing and editing grammar guides for Teacher's Discovery on a freelance basis.
• I am also writing original, creative articles (SEO and non-SEO) for clients’ web sites on a continual basis.
• Edited an e-book for Active Parenting Publishers.
• Wrote extensive literature study guides for bookrags.com, an educational website resource for students and teachers.
• Wrote hundreds of SEO articles for a variety of clients met via my www.guru.com professional freelance profile.
• Copyedited an e-book for a public speaking professional.
• My writing profile can be found on www.guru.com and www.textbroker.com.
From September 2007
My background is in education. I am a former elementary school teacher, and I have created over a dozen lengthy lesson plans for teachers who utilize the bookrags.com web site. I have also developed essays for English Language Arts (ELA) exams. I have also edited grammar lesson books for a highly regarded educational Internet company.
I have written hundreds of web content articles on a wide variety of subjects ranging from health care to computers. Proofreading e-books and web sites is another of my fortes in the publishing realm.
September 2006 - September 2006
JMWW is a quarterly literary journal featuring fiction, flash fiction, nonfiiction, poetry and art.
I volunteer my time here as an associate editor, reading submissions on-line.
Elementary School Teacher
St. Ann's School
October 1994 - June 1997
Taught first, fourth and fifth grades
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
September 1993 - October 1995
Lakeland School DIstrict
September 1993 - September 1994
Computer Aide, grades K-6
New York Medical College
September 1981 - August 1991
Research grant proposal typing and editing.
New York Medical College
Word processing grant applications, correspondence, exams, and announcements
Arrange and attend receptions
Interview new employees
Qualifications & Certifications
B.S. Social Sciences and Elementary Education
Reading and Writing in Education
Christopher Columbus High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.