Building maintenance Supervisor
Hawaii Island Solar Inc
October 2011 - February 2014
Perform all electrical installations that provided power to Photovoltaic systems on residences. ie which includes running power from main breaker panel to load center, running conduit pipe either through attics and/or designated area(s) of residence to connect power on rooftop into boxes which in turn provide power to PV system(s). Complete all electrical grounding, proper labeling etc.,
• Also installed all necessary electrical work to power Photovoltaic Hot Water systems.
PWC HI Corporation and KAMTA
June 2006 - July 2009
• Working Supervisor for Maintenance Department; knowledge in plumbing, carpentry, electrical, landscape and all aspects to maintain property.
• Assisted Contractors for scheduled work performed on property.
• Achieved daily work schedules which was necessary for the smooth daily operations and integrity of property
• Responsible for cost effectiveness and accountability of all items purchased of all items necessary for operations of Property.
Dellew / Penco Joint Venture
June 2005 - February 2006
Responsible for the, restoration and upkeep of individual housing units at KMCB and Manana Corp Base for prospective military family occupancy.
Qualifications & Certifications
Environmental & Safety Management
Honolulu Community College