typist, proof reader, data entry
IIBM Institute of Business Management
March 2009 - July 2011
with the following responsibilities as the post holder.
• Managing Travel Desk and responsible for handling all travel related activities & Front Office where responsible for receiving the Visitor and organizing the meeting/Conferences, also handled the EPABX and connecting of calls.
• Handling administration work like courier management, updating study material, printing and stationery.
• Coordinating with other department heads and center heads.
• Recruitment and training, Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
• Assisting the teams in their day to day activities like replying to emails on their behalf, taking follow ups and making monthly/weekly reports.
• Offer necessary guidance regarding top management courses. Initiate effective candidate relations, communications and participative administration with institutes procedures, benefits and compensations and improvement programs.
• After sales service - Query resolution of the candidates.
(IIBM Institute of Business Management (IIBM) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified autonomous Institute in the field of Management, Computer Application and Quality Program Correspondence Education and overseas education. IIBM has been accredited as a centre of excellence in the field of management education and has been awarded by Hot Brand Certification in the year 2008.)
Efficient Employee for M/S Satyam Capital Brokers
Updating Clients Financial
March 2007 - February 2009
Kantilal chagganlal Securities with the following responsibilities:
• Updating Clients Financial ledger.
• Keeping watch onto the market and inform Clients.
• Proper follow up onto clients Trade during the market and to give them confirmation of their sales and purchase by the end of the day.
• Keeping record of payin payout slips.
• Drafting Emails or drafting business communications.
• Handling incoming and outgoing couriers / shipment.
• Making monthly reports timely.
• Coordination with all Department Heads.
• Coordinate with Mumbai Head office for the scheduled regular calls.
Coordinator cum administrator
June 2006 - February 2007
in the following manner:
• Initiate effective candidate relations, communications and participative administration with institutes procedures, benefits and compensations and improvement programs for the students.
• Candidate Help Desk.
• Query resolution of the students.
• Conducting test series based on IIT and CPMT pattern.
• Handling cash making daily financial report.
efficient divisional accountant/ showroom executive
May 2004 - May 2006
in Raghunandan Prasad Padam Prakash Jewelers in following manner:
• Maintaining accounts of daily sales and purchase and stock in hand.
• Keeping record of clients information and informing them about latest jewelry and schemes for business promotion.
• Active participation in jewelry exhibitions.
• Clients help desk.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Johns Sr. Sec. School
Sikkim Manipal University
Head Girl in St. John's Sr. Sec. School
St. John's Sr. Sec. School