typist, proof reader, data entry
IIBM Institute of Business Management
March 2009 - July 2011
with the following responsibilities as the post holder.
• Managing Travel Desk and responsible for handling all travel related activities & Front Office where responsible for receiving the Visitor and organizing the meeting/Conferences, also handled the EPABX and connecting of calls.
• Handling administration work like courier management, updating study material, printing and stationery.
• Coordinating with other department heads and center heads.
• Recruitment and training, Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development.
• Assisting the teams in their day to day activities like replying to emails on their behalf, taking follow ups and making monthly/weekly reports.
• Offer necessary guidance regarding top management courses. Initiate effective candidate relations, communications and participative administration with institutes procedures, benefits and compensations and improvement programs.
• After sales service - Query resolution of the candidates.
(IIBM Institute of Business Management (IIBM) is an ISO 9001:2000 certified autonomous Institute in the field of Management, Computer Application and Quality Program Correspondence Education and overseas education. IIBM has been accredited as a centre of excellence in the field of management education and has been awarded by Hot Brand Certification in the year 2008.)
Efficient Employee for M/S Satyam Capital Brokers
Updating Clients Financial
March 2007 - February 2009
Kantilal chagganlal Securities with the following responsibilities:
• Updating Clients Financial ledger.
• Keeping watch onto the market and inform Clients.
• Proper follow up onto clients Trade during the market and to give them confirmation of their sales and purchase by the end of the day.
• Keeping record of payin payout slips.
• Drafting Emails or drafting business communications.
• Handling incoming and outgoing couriers / shipment.
• Making monthly reports timely.
• Coordination with all Department Heads.
• Coordinate with Mumbai Head office for the scheduled regular calls.
Coordinator cum administrator
June 2006 - February 2007
in the following manner:
• Initiate effective candidate relations, communications and participative administration with institutes procedures, benefits and compensations and improvement programs for the students.
• Candidate Help Desk.
• Query resolution of the students.
• Conducting test series based on IIT and CPMT pattern.
• Handling cash making daily financial report.
efficient divisional accountant/ showroom executive
May 2004 - May 2006
in Raghunandan Prasad Padam Prakash Jewelers in following manner:
• Maintaining accounts of daily sales and purchase and stock in hand.
• Keeping record of clients information and informing them about latest jewelry and schemes for business promotion.
• Active participation in jewelry exhibitions.
• Clients help desk.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Johns Sr. Sec. School
Sikkim Manipal University
Head Girl in St. John's Sr. Sec. School
St. John's Sr. Sec. School
St. John's Sr. Sec. School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more