Quality Assurance Engineer
Associate QA Engineer
From November 2011
• Design test cases.
• Documentation of software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting them to software developers.
• Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
• Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
• Interaction with the clients
1. Project name: SGL Radiology Labs
Project description: A desktop application which diagnoses a patient's spinal cord & identifies closely the ruptures & injuries in the spine.
Role: Prepared Risk Analysis, Test Plan, Verification & Validation documents, Test case design, bug filing & tracking on TFS.
2. Project name: Swagraam ( swagraam.com/ )
Project description: A social platform to all Indian People to participate in the growth of their villages. The system Supports various collaboration features and provides Services like Micro Donations, Classifieds, Jobs, and Market etc.
Role: Test case design, bug filing & tracking in JIRA
3. Project name: Indian Stock Market Site and Game Testing (www.beatthenifty.com/ ) Project description: A Stock market game where a user can buy /sell stocks. On the basis of loss or gain incurred, the user is allotted a relative score with reference to NI FTY transactions. Users with high scores are awarded suitably.Role: Functional Testing, Bug filing.
4. Project name: iLaunch (http://ilaunch.com/mybiz/login.jsp )
Project description: An app to advertise products directly to local smartphone shoppers with iLaunch. Anyone within 10km vicinity would be seeing location based product catalog and offers.
Role: Functional Testing, Bug filing & tracking.
5. Project name: Imixtix ( imixtix.com/
Project description: A Plugin that provides event promoters with an online ticketing and event management tool that can be used to market their event, sell tickets, grow audience
base, and build their online brand.
Role: Functional testing on Wordpress & Joomla
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor Of Engineering