1. Prior Art Search
2. Drafting: Preliminary Formatting of the Specification, Drafting Specification, Claims Drafting.
3. Patent filing: Filing a New Indian Patent Application (Provisional/Complete), PCT Application, National Phase Application, or A Foreign Application (like US, EPO, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Thailand);
4. Patent Prosecution: Sending reminders to the clients, counterparts for important due dates, and upcoming due dates like for: Renewals, Due dates for Filing Request of Examination, Office Actions and Request for Early Publication reminders, Working of Patents reminders to clients;
AN OPERATIONS TRAINEE
From February 2012
at 451, 2nd Cross, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka-560079.
TENURE: 23rd February 2012 - till date.
Bethel AG Church
May 2011 - September 2011
Clinical Research and Data Management
from I.C Bio, Bangalore.
2. A training program of 3 months (October 2011-December 2011) from PatNMarks on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
* Took part in extracurricular events like skits, debates.
* Won state level group song competition.
* Participated in National Level group song competition.
September 2010 - April 2011
Received 2nd Prize for Model Making from Jain University.
Qualifications & Certifications
Poster Presentation in University Of Madras
Oxford College of Science
Bangalore University, Oxford College of Science
of Karnataka in Biotechnology Center