1. Prior Art Search
2. Drafting: Preliminary Formatting of the Specification, Drafting Specification, Claims Drafting.
3. Patent filing: Filing a New Indian Patent Application (Provisional/Complete), PCT Application, National Phase Application, or A Foreign Application (like US, EPO, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Thailand);
4. Patent Prosecution: Sending reminders to the clients, counterparts for important due dates, and upcoming due dates like for: Renewals, Due dates for Filing Request of Examination, Office Actions and Request for Early Publication reminders, Working of Patents reminders to clients;
AN OPERATIONS TRAINEE
From February 2012
at 451, 2nd Cross, 3rd Block, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka-560079.
TENURE: 23rd February 2012 - till date.
Bethel AG Church
May 2011 - September 2011
Clinical Research and Data Management
from I.C Bio, Bangalore.
2. A training program of 3 months (October 2011-December 2011) from PatNMarks on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
* Took part in extracurricular events like skits, debates.
* Won state level group song competition.
* Participated in National Level group song competition.
September 2010 - April 2011
Received 2nd Prize for Model Making from Jain University.
Qualifications & Certifications
Poster Presentation in University Of Madras
Oxford College of Science
Bangalore University, Oxford College of Science
of Karnataka in Biotechnology Center
M.G.M. Senior Secondary School
M.G.M. Higher Secondary School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more