• 2.4 years’ experience in the IT industry as software developer.
• Currently I am working in Luensen technologies as a Sales force Developer
• 2 year’s experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
• Good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions
• Developed Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform
• Proficiency in administrative tasks like Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Reports and Approval Processes
• Sound knowledge on Sales force setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform
• Designed various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
• Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
From August 2012
Sales force is cloud based CRM application that helps the sales representatives to have a standardized pre-sales process, organize and manage key sales, data and processes. Sales representatives can spend more time in sales by reducing the time they spend on collating and analysing the data. This will help in improving the performance of sales persons and sales growth for the organization.
It covers user management, account management, contact management, opportunity management, product management, and reports and dashboards.
EDUCARD can be used as personal identification and academic certification.
The EDUCARD offers electronic certification for identification and can be accessed over the Internet both on and off campus. EDUCARD stores student biometric data like finger print, iris scan, face photo and demographic data (name, age, gender, address, parent/ spouse name, and mobile phone number), academic mark sheets and certificates. All the data will be stored in encrypted format. Student can use EDUCARD services wherever he/she requires educational, work experience proofs. We can store the data in cloud so we access the data from any where
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more