I am an expert to run full spectrum of Human Resources Management , strong in industrial management certified from Univ Indonesia and Apindo Jakarta. Experience comes from MNC, Japanese , Indonesia and European company.
Keen to see opportunity to work in Jakarta , Bandung or Surabaya, Medan.
Head of HR Indonesia
PT.BARRY CALLEBAUT INDONESIA
From May 2013
Business: Chocolate& Cocoa Manufacturing
- Bandung plant ( acquisition) , total employees 550persons
- Sulawesi-Makassar plant ( new plant ), start from the scratch total employees 120persons
- Medan WH & sourcing 30 persons
- Lampung WH & sourcing 30 persons
- Total product volume: 130k ton per annum
Position: HR Head Manager Indonesia( Senior Manager)
Role: To manage HR Operation and Strategic partnership in
Report to: HR Director ASPAC in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and two President Directors in Indonesia.
Direct Subordinates: 2 Site HR Manager in two plants
Indirect Subordinates: 6
Main Job and responsibilities:
1. To ensure HR operation in Indonesia running well and comply with local law
2. Providing leadership, direction and expertise for the full spectrum of HR areas including employee relations, employee compensation, employee engagement and organizational design and change
3. Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management), cross-functional communication and the transfer of learning and best practice sharing within the HR network
4. Coaching and counseling employees regarding HR policies and procedures relative to transfer, promotion, compensation, benefits and conditions of employment
5. Focusing on identification, selection, and retention of world-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent
6. Serving as an employee advocate, balancing fair labor standards, policy and practice and business needs
7. Partnering with client leadership and HR counterparts to plan and execute strategies that ensure maximum engagement of human resource capital at all plants
8. Proactively managing HR systems in order to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data
9. Acts as principal in the formulation, presentation and execution of the Department's budget, establishment of Departmental priorities and allocation of resources.
Corporate HR Manager
PT.Ecogreen Oleochemicals(Batam ,Medan Plant and Jakarta rep Office)
From April 2009
➢ To manage full spectrum of Human Resources operation and function both Batam and Medan Plant
➢ Develop and implement appropriate HR strategies, policies, systems and procedures practices which support high standards and professionalism, and which are aligned both with local employment legislation and with the values of the corporation link with company vision and mission.
➢ To implement HR management system ( focus on PMS by implementing KPI and Core competency, Succession plan and individual development plan ).
➢ Key Leader to convey Change management. To create new culture.
➢ Manage manpower planning and optimization
➢ Manage the full cycle of the recruitment process
➢ Implement compensation/incentive programs and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers.
➢ Deploy effective processes for succession planning, performance management and career development which ensures that talent within the organization is fully developed.
➢ Manage and conduct training and career development programs.
➢ Manage employee relations (industrial relation) and staff welfare issues.
➢ Monthly HR report to all Board Director.
• All the above task are directly report to President Director(CEO)
Direct subordinate: 2 persons Manager ( HRM and HRD) and 2 persons officer for industrial relation
Total staff in HR Dept: 24 ( including Clinic function)
1. HR system implementation
- Job Analysis, Job Evaluation
- Job Grading and salary range at P50 and P75
- Competency model
- Performance Management by introducing KPI
- Gap Analysis and Individual development plan
- Succession Plan
- Benefits in kind
- Promotion and Demotion system
- HRIS, Employee Self Service (ESS) for OT and leave management
2. Cultural changes from seniority to competency, high resistant from employees but finally accepted
3. Bonus distribution link with PAR by point system
4. Terminate unproductiveness...
Consultant and Advisor to CEOEmployee
PT.Ecogreen Oleochemicals ( Batam,Medan plan and Jakarta Office)
January 2008 - April 2009
profile: Mainly Diploma, Graduate and post graduated comes from local and overseas Universities
- BOD: 6, Manager: 15, As.Manager: 27 , Supv: 130
- Core Business ; Fatty Alcohol , Acid and Glycerin
Jan'2008~Apr'2009: HRM Consultant and Advisor to CEO
- Set up and implementation of HRMS(Human Resources Management System)
- Oversee Legal aspect.
- Conduct several training to Manager and Supervisor level.
- Implementation and Monitoring KPI and action plan progress and deliver necessary advice to all Directors and Managers level.
- To advice necessary changes for organization.
>>> INCOOPERATE WITH:
HAYGROUP and Mercer Consultant
Deputy General Manager(DGM)
Location: Mukakuning - Batam Island - Kepri- Indonesia
Core Business: Rechargeable Battery Industry
A. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT( 7 years)
• Implement HRD Policy and HRD System&Procedure for:
- Manpower Planning
- Job Analysis (Job Description and Job Evaluation)
- Recruitment System
- Compensation and Benefits System
- Performance Management System(PMS)
- Performance Appraisal by using KPI and Balance Sore Card approach
- Succession Plan
• Training and Development planning
• Industrial Relation and Bipartite Management
• Responsible for Legal and Preparation of
Annual Share Holder meeting
Total Number of employees: 1200 persons
BOD: 5 ( Expatriate) , DGM: 2 , M: 6, AM:4 Supv: 20
Qualifications & Certifications
Universitas Gajah Mada , post graduate
Univ Gajah Mada