Strong Analytical And People Oriented Personality
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Internet Marketing and Product Manager
BookingDiva Pvt. Ltd
July 2013 - January 2014
Marketing role included:
• Industry/Competitive Research
• Product Research
• Business Strategy and Financial Modeling
Product role included:
• Understanding Customer needs
• Creating PowerPoint Screenshots
• Designing the User Interface for the Mobile application for the website
• Managing and Coordinating across various web developers.
Positions of responsibility held:
● Youth Ambassador in Sri Venkateswara College for Nokia India.
Part of the pioneering team of 'Nokia Mob Squad: The Nokia India Campus Ambassador Program'. Currently handling 'Youth and Digital Marketing' in Delhi-NCR as a part of the Nokia Mob Squad.
Battle of Bands', Nexus
Green Wheels Race
organized by UNEP, UNO.
Sri Venkateswara College
Volunteer Set-up team
School prefect for the sessions: 2009-2010, 2006-2007, 2002-2003.
● Organised the 'Aryabhatta Inter School Science Quiz Competition-2009'.
Production team member
English Dramatics Society of Sri Venkateswara College
Executive member of the college hostel union.
● Core member, Outgoing Exchange, AIESEC in IIT Delhi, an international youth run organization.
● Actively involved in organizing the college cultural fest, Nexus, as a part of the fine arts association.
Participated in the State Republic Day Parade, 2006, Rajasthan.
● Served in the capacity of Tally Counter and Sergeant at Arms in the Table Topics contest organized by JPKU Toastmasters International Club.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Delhi
Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi