13.5 years of experience in Operations, Customer relations , Quality management, Project management, Corporate Governance, Market Research , Business Planning & Development, Growth Strategy & Expansion,Financial Planning& Management,
Talent acquisition & Organization restructuring , Post Acquisition Integration.
From March 2007
Budget Handled: $ 3.3 Million( USD ) - Year 2013 , Personnel Handled: 190+ across 5 locations
Roles & Responsibilities
• Business planning, execution, Strategy and general management of the organization
• Complete day to day operations of the organization and ensure that the organization achieves financial ,
non- financial targets as budgeted.
• Responsible for complete P&L of the organization. Maintain positive cashflows , Accounts Receivables/
working capital required for the operations of the organization.
• To expand the branches / business divisions in accordance to the business goals and objectives.
• Plan & expand revenues by identifying clients/market opportunities/ contracts to achieve the revenue
targets of the organization
• Support Business development teams in closing business contracts & addressing business risk issues.
• Client engagement at a senior level and managing client relationship through frequent interactions
• Complete Project Management from commissioning till completion
• Establish operational processes/ process improvement procedures in the organization.
• Establish and maintain Quality assurance of all the departments by performing Internal audits in accordance to the required standards (ISO / OHSAS etc;) to ensure strict compliance
• Represent & co-ordinate with the external audit / regulatory bodies and facilitate external audits for the continuity of the recognitions.
1 of 5
CIRRICULAM VITAE - PADMA PRIYA
• Recruit key personnel and resource allocation to various departments based on the organizational goals and objectives.
• Establish KPI's for each of the departments / individuals and monitor performance reporting
systems Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that
progress is being made in accordance to the organization's goals and objectives.
• Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure focus on organizational priorities and for better...
Monster India Pvt Ltd
June 2005 - February 2007
Monster is the largest job search engine in the world with over 63 million job seekers per month with over 5,000 employees and presence in 36 countries.
Designation: Team Leader- June 2005 to Feb 2007
• Handle 50+ team supporting Jobseekers, Employers, Consultants
• Handle Escalated calls/ emails / Chats
• Maintain Service levels of the team
• Train & mentor new team members
• Schedule teams in shifts in accordance to requirements
• Performance management of the team members
• Assist Telemarketing & marketing teams with complete product service information
• Assist product development team in testing of new services launched
• Report daily / weekly & monthly Team performance report (s) to the management
Ivy Comptech India Pvt Ltd
May 2003 - May 2005
IVY Comptech is a premier provider of software products, Services & Solutions to the global online gaming
Designation: Team Trainer - May 2003 to May 2005
• Handle Escalated calls /emails & chats
• Extend training to new joinees
• Track and report call anamolies
• Conduct & maintain quality assurance
• Monitor & update real time agent
• Schedule workload, Service calls, call Time adherence, Quality to management on daily, weekly & monthly basis
3 of 5
CIRRICULAM VITAE - PADMA PRIYA
Company: Deloitte Consulting India Pvt Ltd
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited is the largest professional services network in the world that provides
audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than
200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
January 2001 - March 2003
• To reduce Account Receivables of Federal and State health care providers of USA
• follow-up and ensure Zero balance on assigned accounts.
• Mentor and manage a team of 15 members
• Report Trend analysis to the management on Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis
A Bureau Veritas Group Company
M/s. Bhagavathi Ana Labs Pvt Limited is a professional services company extending Analytical &
Environment consultancy services in India since 1984.
Qualifications & Certifications
Management Development Programme
Indian Institute of Management