• 15 years in the field of aircraft electrical systems installation, maintenance and modification.
• 05 years in the field of technical personnel HR management, office management with working knowledge on computer.
• Visited Ukraine in 1998 as Technical Supervisor for Three months to undertake the major overhauling of four IAF transport aircraft ANTENOV - 32.
Supervisor for the last 08 years in IAF.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN IAF
• Performed both primary and secondary tasks with utmost discipline and punctuality.
• Rendered technical support, fulfilling the organisation's requirement within stipulated time.
• Supported the organisation by administering all aspects with due respect to superior and taking necessary care of subordinate without any prejudices.
• Supported Indian Army for 03 months during "KARGIL WAR", from Chandigarh (UT) Air force Base.
• Did 10 day and nights all weather condition flight tasks for evacuating the victims of "Tsunami " from Andaman Nicobar Island.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more