Java Software Developer
IN FRONT END
March 2008 - October 2008
• Designing the various Server side components like Servlets, JSP, and EJB Customized Tags.
• Implementing JDBC backup with automated data refresh from RDBMS files.
• Creating tables procedures on the basis of project requirement.
• Establishing the communication between Servlets, JSP and EJB.
• Helping QA Team in making them to understand the functionality of application.
ACTIVE DEVICE MANAGER
Active Device Manager helps FI's to remotely monitor the health of ATM's in real-time. It automates fault resolution by diagnosing ATM faults and generates tickets to service providers to resolve the same. The tickets are tracked as per the SLA between the FI and Service Provider. The availability of a flexible rule engine helps to generate alerts FI's based on rules configured in ADM e.g. : low cash, repeated faults in ATM etc.ADM incorporates end-to-end cash management tool that helps the bank to maximize efficiency, minimizes cash holdings and expenses and ensures 100% availability to customers. The built-in decision support system help's to FI's to identify the trend and pattern's of ATM usage across geographic regions .FI's can leverage on the strength of DSS to design the effective revenue and generating se rvices through ATM's. It also acts an eye opener for FI's to relocate underperforming ATM's increase ATM's in high traffic areas. The package integrates the accounting job management and equipment management into one compatible application.
Qualifications & Certifications
MSC COMPUTER SCIENCE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more