Accounts Payable / Receivable
SERVICE TAX, PF, ESI, AUDITING, EXCISE, TDS INCOME TAX, QUICK BOOKS, RECONCILIATION AND ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLE.
Ginni Steels Pvt Ltd
From April 2003
Worked as a Audit Assistant cum practitioner with Natwar & Vinod Mittal co. from 1999 to 2001.
Roles and responsibilities:
Ginni Steels Private Ltd. - Jeedimetla IDA - Hyderabad
Role: Manager Accounts
Nature of Work: Managing a team of 20 members and taking care of book keeping, Furnishing and participation in Statutory body notices, circulars and assessments. Taking care of monthly and quarterly statutory remittances and filings. Payroll finalization. Closing and completing issues related to audit.
• Assignment and supervising the work of the team members.
• Renewal and enhancement of the loan documentation works with Banks.
• Preparation of financial analysis data like CMA reports, projections for enhancement and renewal of present OD limit and conversion part of OD into Term Loan, preparation of monthly stock statements for using of CC limit and Business plan works to Banks.
• Monthly remittances of VAT, CST, Excise, PT and TDS.
• Quarterly filing of 24 & 26Q, half yearly filing of Service Tax (ST3).
• Answering and attending assessment works to statutory body's like VAT, CST, TDS
• Total Work related to Service Tax.
• Participation in statutory, internal and tax audits, finalization of the books of accounts.
• Taking care of secretarial works like ROC filings.
• Taking care of BRS, fixed asset register, AR & AP ageing analysis, Statutory outstanding register and control over expenses.
• PF AND ESIC Both Manual and Online
• Good Knowledge of TRACES TDS RECONCILATION ANALYSIS AND CORRECTION ENABLING SYSTEM
Mittal N Natwar Co. Bilaspur
Role: Practitioner and Audit assistant
Nature of Work: Assisting Audit reviews with different organizations under Mittal and Natwar Co.
• Complete audit assessments by assisting Auditors.
• Taking care of individual tasks and assisting and reviewing accounts of companies with the guidance of CA.
• Analysis, review data for rectifications and coordinating with companies and Auditor...