17 years experienced in program management, resource mobilization and counseling
P. PADMASELVI # 23/27, Anbu Nagar, 1st Street
Valasaravakkam, Chennai -87
Summary of Experience
• Trainer - Life Skills development for children & young women
• 9 Years experience in managing child adoption, sponsorship program
• 8 years experience in NGO management
• Resource mobilization
• Mentoring and Monitoring of ICTCs at district level
• Skilled in NGO personnel and program management
• Skilled in program coordination, liaison and advocacy
1. August 16, 2010 – August 7, 2012. Social Worker – Child Adoption Unit
Guild Of Service [GOS], Egmore, Chennai
Managing child adoption and sponsorship program. Responsibilities include, rescue of abounded babies, arranging shelter and safe delivery for the deserted young pregnant women, attending to registration process of rescued babies at Government Juvenile Welfare Board, provision of complete medical care, immunization, food and nutrition, attending to local country and foreign adoption processes, counseling to the families adopting children, making logistic arrangements for volunteers from abroad, fund raising, maintenance of accounts, attending to registration renewal processes, and reporting to management.
2. Feb 2004 – August 2010 . Project Director
Santhoshi Social Science Research and Welfare Center (SSSR&WC) NGO. Valasaravakkam, Chennai
Management of HIV program among the Truckers in BPCL, and Industrial Estate Gummidipoondi, Women & Child development, and HIV/AIDS programs. Responsibilities include Personnel and Program Management, program planning and budgeting, Staff recruitment, Staff performance appraisal, Liaison and supervision.
Social Worker, Project director,Project Manager,Life skills Development Mentor, Senior social worker. Supportive supervisor.
!9 years social Work field
January 2011 - March 2013
Qualifications & Certifications
MSW Master of Social Work