Personal Assistant in Principal's Office
November 2011 - December 2012
Musaeus College is a very popular girl's school in Colombo, Sri Lanka with 5900 students and 320 teachers. My responsibilities comprised:
• Managing and organising daily office routine
• Managing, reviewing and editing official paper work and documentation
• Dealing with and resolving problems / requirements for teachers, parents and visitors.
Customer Relations Coordinator
British High Commission
January 2009 - January 2011
The British High Commission Colombo represents the British Government in its relations with Sri Lanka and the Maldives, issue British visas, and promote their Businesses around the globe. I was responsible for:
• Maintaining the Reception area and organising Customer Care
• Coordinating the scheduling of vehicles via email
• Making announcements for staff awareness programs
• Organising travel documents to relevant destinations.
April 2006 - December 2006
The Nawaloka Group is an outstanding Business Enterprises with global touch in Colombo Sri Lanka. Among the five daughter companies are Nawaloka Hospital, Nawaloka Timber, Nwaloka Polysack, Nawaloka Project and Nawaloka Hotel. I was responsible for:
• Managing Human Resources
• Managing Team work with the staff and producing monthly progress report
• Organising Marketing promotions
• Coordinating the Customers according to their desires.
Suzuki Motors Lanka Ltd
January 1995 - July 2003
Suzuki Motors Lanka Ltd is a leading motor car company and sole agent in Sri Lanka in collaboration with Japanese technology. I was responsible for:
• Collating customer feedback, promoting sales and service recovery
• Managing customer inquires /complaints and requirements
• Maintained the customer information and build up good relationships
• Organising promotional campaigns and awareness programs.
Hostess / Concierge
March 1993 - December 1994
Colombo Hilton Sri Lanka is a chain of Hilton Hotels and most recognized
Name in the Hotel Industry. I was responsible for:
• Excellent Customer care and friendly personalised service to the guests
• Organising outlet team work and ensure smooth operations
• Managing Human Resource duties and participation for the briefings
• Coordinating guest complaints and meeting their requirements.
Suwasevana Hospital (PVT ) Ltd
August 1985 - December 1989
Suwasevana Hospitals (Pty) Ltd is one of the leading private Hospital in Kandy Sri Lanka with 175 rooms, modern equipments and facilities. My responsibilities comprised:
• Public Relations and patient complaints
• Secretarial work/responsible for official paper work
• Billing and invoicing patients.
University of Peradenaya
August 1984 - December 1986
Post Graduate Institute of Agriculture - University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka provides Post Graduate education in Agriculture and relating books for students in the library. I was responsible for:
• Typing and preparing theses, researching reports, filing library cards
• Working the Reception at the Main Library.
Qualifications & Certifications
National Institute Of Business Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more