I am a system engineer
Desktop Support Engineer
From March 2013
Roles & Responsibility at SYSCO INFOTECH
• All types of Operating Systems Installation.
• (Windows 98, Windows 2000 professional, Windows XP, VISTA and Win7)
• Providing Operating system maintenance, management, customization and trouble shooting.
• Providing desktop computer software and hardware support, configuration, repair, maintenance and installation.
• Proficient in windows-based environments, Internet and MS Office application.
• Outlook configuration & Trouble shooting.
• Able to clearly understand the problem and find positive solution through use of trouble shooting, problem solving, team and communication skills.
• Taking client calls to sort out doubts & clarification on daily basis.
• Sleep Inducers
This project generates type of geo-magnetic-fields and it helps the brain surrounded by an ideal environment for a sound sleep. It helps in fighting insomnia
• Title: RF planning and measurement of RF coverage area in CDMA using ATOLL
This project involves planning RF coverage and allocating PN off-sets and measuring the coverage area by ATOLL tester. By using this tester we can measure the coverage for both the Local area network and Metropolitan area network. In addition, we have reduced number of sites by our calculation.
In Plant Training
• Attended In-plant training in All India Radio-Tirunelveli
• Attended In-plant training in PANTEC-Coimbatore
• Attended a workshop "ITrix'11"held at Anna University-chennai
Qualifications & Certifications