Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Spanish is my mother language. 100% fluent
International Business and Office Administrator
March 2011 - October 2013
(OTA - Online Travel Agency) (Brazil / Spain) March 2011 until October 2013 www.logitravel.com
• Position: International Business and Office Administrator for this Spanish company in Brazil.
• Activities: Product Negotiation, Commercial Operations, Administrative management using SAP - Systems, Applications and Products / ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning as support of information and system integration bank/business/suppliers, contacts with banks and banking application, remittance abroad and other international transactions, supervision of accounts payables, Review negotiation and signing of contracts with suppliers, support of incidents and closing accounts with suppliers, Legal Support and monitoring of actions, Support accounting and attendance to implementation of the deployment SAP modules, management and implementation of methodologies and security, fraud prevention and recovery, personnel department support, Voip internet and telecommunications structures support - Voice over Internet Protocol and its contingencies, management strategies through online multi-language conference with the board and guests,
Preparation of periodic reports for the respective areas of the board on the head office / Holding (Spain)
Reference person: Mr. Webert Ferreira (Director Brasil) email@example.com
Managing partner / Business Administrator
MV Agusta Retailer
January 2007 - February 2011
Impo Expo, Parts and Customization) (Brazil) January 2007 - February 2011
• Position: Managing partner / Business Administrator
• Activities: Purchase department manager, market price and inventory controls, technical sales, tax knowledge; invoice issuing, receipts and warranties. Acquaintance of internal bank procedures, financing online attendance, contacts with banks and financial agents, monitoring the activities of broker documentation of vehicles. Monitoring and support of procedures at Customs Imports of vehicles and products.
Reference person: Sr. Jean Carlo (Owner) firstname.lastname@example.org
Operational, Logistics and Supply Manager
Bar and Nightclub
January 2003 - February 2011
Activities: Responsible for management controls to assist board decisions, monitoring of internal and external bank procedures, responsible for payable and receivable accounts, cash flow, inventory management, purchasing management, budget analysis, support of personnel scheduling, recruitment, training and payments. Controller of the operational routines of all sectors.
Reference person: Mr. Juan Carlos (Owner) +55-48-3225-3138
Head of Bar
Bar and Restaurant Themed Sports
February 2001 - November 2002
: Bartender - (Interchange)
• Activities: Inventory control Support and purchasing, Customer Service, box closing, management of schedules and manpower need. Responsible for training new employees.
Assistant / Vendor - (Interchange)
TROPICAL SHADES Inc
February 2001 - November 2002
Activities: Inventory control Support with updated info via an information system online, Customer Service, sales of customized and standard products, Project support, Installations scheduling and management coordination of the company teams installation, procedures internal bank analysis, budgets and proposals for clients.
International Study and Work Interchange - Residence
learning English, assimilating the culture and interacting with people from various social and professional levels.
Assistant / Vendor
UNIVERSUL Import and Trade Prod. and Machinery Textiles
January 1997 - December 2000
Activities: Administration support, handling of internal and external bank procedures, equipment maintenance budgets, spreadsheets preparation for inventory control, customer service, sales, and invoice issuing procedures.
Qualifications & Certifications
Gama Filho University
Estacio de Sa University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more