- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am maintenance tally accounts and statutory compliance like E-TDS, SERVICE TAX E-FILLING , VAT, ESI, PF, CST,
Accountant & Office Admin
September 2012 - January 2014
Prepare Monthly MIS Reports like Profit & Loss A/c Balance Sheet, Cash Flow,
Prepare monthly payroll, Maintenance employee records and relieving and joining process.
Daily Petty cash maintenance,
Monthly prepare TDS and service tax, ESI, PF, and submit of concern department,
Employee Records and Data Base Maitenance
September 2012 - January 2014
➢ Employee Records and Data Base Maitenance
➢ Preparing financial statements in Tally ERP - 9 like ledger books, profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
➢ Prepare Monthly Service Tax Payments and ST3 E-filling Submission
➢ Prepare Monthly Payrole Processing
➢ Prepare Monthly TDS Payments and Submit E-TDS returns (Quarterly)
➢ Prepare For 16 and 16A give to salary employee and contractors.
➢ Prepare Monthly ESI, PF Payments and E-filling returns submit.
➢ Reconciles Bank Statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
➢ Daily Patty cash Maintenance.
➢ Overall Office Incharge and Controler.
➢ Preparing Employee joining & relieving process.
➢ Preparing Daily Employee Attendence records maintenance.
➢ Preparing BRS Statement monthly
➢ Maintenance Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Accountant & Audit Asst
SKRS & Co
September 2008 - August 2012
• Prepare Monthly Service Tax Payment & Submit ST3 returns E-filling
• Prepare Monthly TDS Payments and Submit E-TDS returns (Quarterly)
• Prepare Income Tax E-Filing (Individual, Partnership Firms, Company)
• Prepare Monthly Sales Tax and submit to E- Filling and year endAssesement closing.
• Prepare Monthly MIS Reports (Profit & Loss A/C, Balance Sheet, Cash Book)
• Prepare Monthly ESI, PF Payments and E-filling returns submit.
• Daily petty cash entry pass in Tally ERP-9.
• Prepare Internal Audit reports co-ordination with Auditor.
• Book keeping entry pass in Tally ERP-9 ( sales invoice, purchase invoice, journal entry)
TVS Sundaram Industries
June 2006 - August 2008
• Make entries of the financial transactions in tally -9 (Purchase, Sales, Bank, Cash, Journal) of the organization and get them checked from seniors
• Stock Record Maintenance every month and give to my seniors person
• Hand over VAT monthly Statement prepare and give to my Seniors.
• Submit monthly reports regarding the expenses and cashbook balances
• Prepare and send notices to debtors for remittance of bills.
• Monthly Preparing Sundry Creditors and Sundry Debtors Statement and collect the Remaining Payment and Receipt
• Prepare Professional Tax, and Company Tax, to Submit the Revenue Office
• Prepare and maintain various supporting documents like bills, receipts, vouchers, invoices, purchase orders and employee attendance records
Qualifications & Certifications
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
MBA - Finance
Institute of Distance Education
Tamil Nadu Collage of Arts & Science