P .G. Jagdale
Mumbai, MH, India
18YEARS "PRINCIPLE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE"& " ADVOCATE H C 20 YEARS"
For 20Years Practice as a Advocate High court , Selected Directly as a Ditrict Judge.
Served 18 Years as a
* Principle District & Sessions Judge,
* Principle Judge Family Court.
* Registrar (Administration)Bombay High Court.
* President,Maharashtra State Cooperative Appellate Court Mumbai.
* Chairman Motor Accident Claim Tribunal.
* Addl. Principle Judge, City Civil & Sessions Court, Greator Bombay.
* After Retirment Practising in Bombay High court, Offfice in Fort,at Faunton,
* Arbitrator On Panel Bombay High Court . Vide the Order dt. 21/02/2011 By Chief Justice Bombay High Court.
Presiden,t Mahrashtra Cooperative Appellate Court, Mumbai.
Entier Cooperative Courts & Four Appellate Benches in Maharashtra were under
April 2008 - March 2010
Having over all cotroll Administrative And Judicial work & Controll over the Cooperative Judges, So also Member Judges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad,Nagpure Appellate Court Benches.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ahmed nagar College & New Law CollegeAhmednager POONA University