18YEARS "PRINCIPLE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE"& " ADVOCATE H C 20 YEARS"
For 20Years Practice as a Advocate High court , Selected Directly as a Ditrict Judge.
Served 18 Years as a
* Principle District & Sessions Judge,
* Principle Judge Family Court.
* Registrar (Administration)Bombay High Court.
* President,Maharashtra State Cooperative Appellate Court Mumbai.
* Chairman Motor Accident Claim Tribunal.
* Addl. Principle Judge, City Civil & Sessions Court, Greator Bombay.
* After Retirment Practising in Bombay High court, Offfice in Fort,at Faunton,
* Arbitrator On Panel Bombay High Court . Vide the Order dt. 21/02/2011 By Chief Justice Bombay High Court.
Presiden,t Mahrashtra Cooperative Appellate Court, Mumbai.
Entier Cooperative Courts & Four Appellate Benches in Maharashtra were under
April 2008 - March 2010
Having over all cotroll Administrative And Judicial work & Controll over the Cooperative Judges, So also Member Judges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad,Nagpure Appellate Court Benches.
Qualifications & Certifications
Ahmed nagar College & New Law CollegeAhmednager POONA University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more