27 Paringa Street, Mt Tarcoola WA 6530
08 9965 4966
United States Army
2011 - Advanced Individual Training and licensing for heavy equipment including:
• M119A Howitzer
• Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck – cargo and recovery
• Light Medium Tactical Vehicle
• Buffalo Mine Resistant Ambush Protected armoured vehicle; and
• RG31 route clearance vehicle.
2004 - High School General Equivalency Degree
• Strong interpersonal and intercultural communications skills
• Team leadership and management
• Safety and materials handling
• Large vehicle handling
• Experience with Windows and Macintosh OS and word processing.
U.S. Army - Combat Medic
April 2011 – March 2013 (El Paso,Texas)
• Administering emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties.
• Assisting with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment.
• Interviewing patients and recording medical histories.
• Taking patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
• Preparing blood samples for laboratory analysis.
• Keeping health records and clinical files up-to-date.
• Administering injections and medication to patients.
• Preparing patients, operating rooms, equipment and supplies for surgery
U.S. Army - Combat Engineer
July 2010 - March 2011 (Fort Riley, Kansas)
May 2008 - June 2010 (Afghanistan)
• Performing basic demolition, mine warfare and combat construction operations.
• Operating various light and heavy engineer wheeled and tracked vehicles.
• Preparing, installing and priming firing systems for demolition and explosives.
• Arming, disarming and installing U.S. anti-personnel and anti-tank mines.
• Locating mines and booby traps by visual, manual, mechanical, electronic, other means or through the use of a mine detection dog.
• Recognizing booby traps, friendly and threat mines and firing devices. Installing wire obstacle material.
• Supervising lower grade
The U.S. Army