I have 9 years experience in trade/retail sales industry specifically in the automotive sector.
I've spent 5 years and 1000's of hours directing my own company in automotive retail franchise dealing with the public and offering a service that outclasses the competition.
I ran every aspect of the business including, spare parts, audio, oils additives, inventory management, inward outward goods, staffing, customer service, conflict resolution, marketing, budgeting, and training to name a few.
Prior to that i was part of a well known company in the automotive trade dealing directly with numerous dealerships and workshops primarily to offer trust, reliability, outstanding service, and quality products.
Skills sets I have gained are:
Strong Customer service mentality
Can do attitude
Capable of applying critical thinking to situations
Energy and enthusiasm for the job and the organization
Stability, dependability, reliability and integrity
Ability to handle change, to welcome it and use it for growth
To see obstacles as learning opportunities rather than problems
Team player who responds well to colleagues and clients
Passion for what I do and the benefit it brings others
dependable and trustworthy because I understand it is a two way relationship
I believe with my prior experience and current skill set i will be a valuable asset to any employer.
JB Detailing (sub-contractor)
Patterson Cheney Trucks and DMAX
June 2013 - December 2013
John Bonorchis (0426268153)
Truck/Car Detailer Pre Delivery
• Obtained the correct techniques to successfully detail new vehicles and trucks ready for their delivery to customers in a given time frame.
• Vehicles covered Isuzu Dmax single cab, dual cab, space cab, tray.
• Trucks covered Isuzu N-Series 4500tonne to 8700 tonne, F-Series 10400tonne to 24000tonne, FX-Series 16500tonee to 2400tonne, FY Series 30000tonne-35000tonne.
• Each vehicle and truck detailed required the utmost care and attention to detail in order to maintain a professional level the dealership offered.
• Duties included washing the outside of the vehicle, degrease engine bay, full soap and hand wash, rinse and dry off, polish inside and outside of all windows, wipe down and mark removal of interior, interior vacuum, hand polish, cut polish, or scratch removal where needed, prepsol hand wipe down of full vehicle, tyre clean and shine.
• Alloy bull bar polish where needed.
July 2012 - March 2013
Tom Likopoulos (0439333213)
• Undergo analysis and quoting for various job ensuring customer satisfaction and gross profit for the company supervised and unsupervised.
• Purchasing tools and supplies needed in order to complete the task at hand.
• Carry out and apply problem solving techniques, quick thinking, and constructive communication in order to fulfil requirements.
• Jobs included- Removal and installing of whole and part bathrooms and kitchens, painting and decorating, plasterboard work, garden maintenance, floor coverings, door removal and installation. No matter the problem we fixed it.
• Before and after shots of all jobs ensuring the company was safe and covered.
Owner operated retail car accessories franchise
Up to July 2012
(vic) T/A autObarn Pakenham 2007-2012(Jul)
78 Princes Hwy Pakenham, Victoria 3810
(03 5941 6366)
Owner operated retail car accessories franchise. Responsible for the running and continuous improvement off all departments of the store.
• Direct and coordinate activities of businesses and departments concerned with pricing, sales and distribution of products.
• Review financial statements, sales & activity reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Determining staffing requirements and overseeing all aspects of HR including recruitment, disciplinary action, staff management, employee training, schedules, duties and roster.
• Establishing and implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives and procedures.
• Planning and directing activities including sales promotions and coordinating with other department heads as required.
• Performing general sales store function including greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves and store security when required.
• Managing the movement of inward & outward goods and invoice entry.
• Managed all departments of store Spare Parts, Mobile Entertainment, Oil and Additives, Car Care, Tools, Accessories, Electrical, Batteries, Performance.
• Maintaining customer orders and credit claims.
• Developing and implementing product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
• Planning store layout, design displays, re-merchandising drive isles, bulk stacks and all sections of the floor.
• Enforced a clean, tidy and safe workplace at all times.
• Stock file improvement identifying problem areas (eg.dead stock), implementing action plans to resolve.
• Installation of Mobile Electronics into various vehicle types.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction for installations from initial booking to payment.
Wurth Australia - Automotive Division
• Called on client base regularly on a monthly schedule ensuring reliability, customer satisfaction and building long term relationships.
• Achieved monthly set sales targets.
• Arranged merchandise and sales promotion displays, issued sales promotion materials to customers on each call.
• Called on prospective customers to explain company services in order to solicit new business.
• Recorded sales and delivery information on daily sales and delivery record.
• Writing customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
• Informed regular customers of new products and services along with price changes
• Listened to and resolved customer complaints regarding products and services.
• Collected money from customers, amend orders and record transactions for customer receipts.
• The client base included Mechanics, Automotive Electricians, Panel Beaters, V8 Supercar Teams, Rally Teams, Specialized Engineers and Retail Shops.
Coles Myer Group Distribution Centre
• Examined and inspected pallets, materials and products to ensure that packing specifications were met.
• Removed completed or defective products and materials, placing them on moving equipment including conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
• Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
• Cleaned containers, materials, supplies, work areas using cleaning solutions & hand tools.
• Operated light/medium machinery to pack products on pallets ensuring safe travel from warehouse to stores.
• Complied with strict time allocations per order given, maintaining a minimum 85% completion.
• Abided by strict Occupational Health and Safety rules and regulations at all times on the work floor ensuring a healthy and safe work relationship for over 200 employees.
Painter Decorator/Brush Hand
• Performed support duties to assist painters and plasterers including maintenance of completed jobs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Applied protective coverings e.g. masking tape to articles or areas that could be damaged or stained by work processes. Cleaned work areas and equipment.
• Filled cracks/breaks in surfaces, plaster articles or areas with putty or epoxy compounds.
• Smoothed surfaces of articles to be painted, using sanding and buffing tools/equipment.
• Interior and exterior preparation/painting including skirting boards, walls, cornices, ceilings, window & door frames, doors & staircases, gutters, downpipes, walls, taps and applying gloss finish to external metal components such as balcony frames.
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical Engineering/Computer systems
Chisholm Institute of TAFE
Lyndale Secondary College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more