Fundamental Skills – Thinking And Solving Problems
Resolves interpersonal conflicts responsibly
Troubleshoots to resolve problems
Asks for help when in doubt
Makes competent decisions where authorized
Evaluates options before proceeding
From November 2013
Handle new client complaints that come to our Resolutions department:
o This includes speaking to the clients over the telephone, as well as drafting and sending to the clients a formal response based on the complaint that they may have submitted.
o Send acknowledgement of receipt to clients/their representatives on the day complaint is received and send a formal comprehensive response within 24-48 hours of receiving the complaint.
o Investigate complaints
o Liaise with necessary departments on client complaints
• Handle all telephonic communication effectively
o Assist the Administration Assistant to ensure the switchboard for the Legal/Resolutions Department is always attended and that calls made to such switchboard are always answered within 3 rings.
• Responsible for administration of files from start to finish
o Ensure that once files are closed that they are accurately and timeously captured on the registers kept. To further ensure all relevant documents are scanned onto the briefcase of Softsure.
• Complete monthly claims audit & any other audits that may arise.
Assist in ad hoc matters as and when they arise.
African independent Brokers
February 2011 - October 2013
• Quoting client from different underwriters
• customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risk
• Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
• Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
• Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
• Up selling additional products
• Administrating claims
• Dealing with and resolving customer complaints and concerns
• Analysing sales statistics and determining sales potential
• Matching the customer's needs to the right product
Founder and Manager
Rosebank College (The Base Radio Station)
From April 2006
• Training student's practical and theoretical knowledge of Radio.
• Monitor weekly performance of program's and supervision of schedules
• Managing the administration and financial information of the Station
• Radio sales
• News research
Event Coordinator / Promoter
From June 2005
• Assisting in managing the administration and financial information pertaining to event planning.
• Assisting in managing the company
• Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations.
• Direct and co-operate with staff within Beku.com entertainment so that they are able to meet their objectives.
• Signing artists and dancers under Beku.com entertainment.
• Calculate budgets and ensure they are adhered to.
• Book talent, including musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
• Develop and oversee fundraising events.
• Negotiate and secure event space.
• Secure sponsorships.
• Work with printer and designer to develop event invitations.
• Create invitee list.
• Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
• Hire staff to manage the event, including bouncers and security personnel.
• Manage correspondence.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
• Edit and design promotional materials.
Qualifications & Certifications
Media Studies and Journalism Rosebank College and Boston Media house
Leeds Business College