Recently designated NCSO, with considerable hands on experience in HSE and an extensive background in drilling and oilfield construction.
• My experience in HSE is broad, from being a worker writing a FLHA, to being a manager and developing a complete HSE program from scratch.
• Since the early 80’s, I have held every position in the drilling sector, from Floor-hand to Field Superintendent, and I am intimately familiar with the duties and responsibilities of each.
• Similarly, I have worked in road, well site, and bridge construction, in driver/operator positions as well as supervision, with a peak responsibility of over 250 personnel and 65 pieces of equipment operating.
• I have decades of remote area experience, northern Alberta, NWT, offshore in the Beaufort Sea, and remote locations overseas.
SKILLSET / EXPERIENCE
• developing company safety policies, safety programs
• monitoring HSE programs and regulatory compliance
• field / worksite management
• dealing with regulatory bodies
• building, and supervising culturally & linguistically diverse teams
• all positions of oil and gas drilling operations
• oilfield construction, lease, road, and bridge
• tandem truck driver (class 3)
• proficient in Microsoft Office and other programs
National Construction Safety Officer
Designated NCSO, with considerable experience in HSE, and an extensive background in Upstream oil & gas, Oilfield construction, Welding, Metal fabrication, Heavy duty mechanics.
Saka Inc. (Alberta, Canada)
January 2010 - October 2013
Sub-contractor, rig welder, also engaged in duties of heavy duty mechanic for AA Team Construction, Able Paving, O Rich Trucking.
Cavolution Advanced Fuels (London, UK, Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Lead Safety, developed company safety program, SWPs SJPs for flammable & combustible substances.
Developed BIOMEER fuel additives, designed & built process plant utilising cavitation technology.
Tekmash Group (London, UK, Kherson, Ukraine)
Research potential application of cavitation process technology in biodiesel and biogas. Engaged in design of biodiesel and biogas plants employing cavitation process tech.
Themos Nicholou Marine Ltd. (Cyprus)
TIG welder & machinist, stainless & brass for yachts.
Mountaineering, diving, yachting, travel on 6 continents.
Sakhalin Petroleum Plc. (Russia)
Supervised construction of infrastructure. Supervised drilling and support base operations.
ABDOC Inc. (Alberta Drilling and Oilfield Construction)
Refurbish/ repair drilling, construction and heavy transport equipment.
Ruffneck, Motors, Derrick, Driller
Esso Resources (AB, NWT, Beaufort)
Drill rig worker, all positions, multiple rigs.
Yellowhead Machining Industries (Alberta)
Qualifications & Certifications
Lesser Slave Lake Fire Center
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more