Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
i have 3 years experince of working as a doorman in Bristol.
Security Officer/ Receptionist/ Porter
R & R Frontline Security Services Oxford
• Providing information and assistance to the members and to the conference delegates and visitors of the different colleges of the University of the Oxford.
• Ensuring the security of the buildings of the colleges and to take appropriate action when the fire or security alarms are activated.
• Operating the lodge telephones; answering telephone enquiries and record telephone messages.
• Issuing keys to the rooms of the colleges and to keep accurate records of issue of keys.
• Maintaining accurate written accounts of accidents or other incidents occurring in the colleges.
• Operating the sales till.
• Performing other duties as directed by the Head Porter/DB/ Lodge Managers.
• Operating the Kinetic database software (Keble College) for managing the different tasks like check in/out etc.
National Logistic Cell
• Supervising sales.• Maintaining customer records.• After sales service.
• Advertising our products in market.
Agora Bar & Restaurant
• Supervising door.
• Crowd management.
• Liaising on radio with local police force.
• Assuring safety of staff and customers.
• Maintaining a high standard produce to meet the high standards of the company.
• Food health and safety.
• Managing and processing orders within company specific time frames.
• Customers service both face to face and on the telephone.
Qualifications & Certifications
Roots high school Pakistan
Arid Agricultural University
Punjab College Of Commerce
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.