Claim you profile
• Set-up new (desk-top and laptop computers)
• De-installed old computer equipment and installed new equipment.
• Recorded all issues on work order
• Disk-wiped old equipment hard-drives.
• Installed various software i.e. company specific etc
Baycove Human Services
From February 2004
• Provide supportive counseling to clients concerning daily personal and social issues.
• Provide advocacy and case management services for clients, which include contact with families, day program/vocational placement, Department of Mental Health and other service providers.
• Implement and developed clinical and behavioral treatment plans.
• Provide crisis assessment, prevention and needed intervention.
• Developed and initiation of program goals and monitored program outcomes.
February 2002 - February 2004
• Finished production batch jobs, run VM Backup, run test backup, check status of NDM jobs.
• Check NT server backups. Verified status, checked log files, checked regional and home office VMS mail.
• Brought up all CICS. Check status of reporting database on NRNORI.
• Remove all tapes from assigned sites and placed all tapes into library.
• Performed tape vault rotations, read all email regarding technical issues.
• Logged all technical problems into PITS and performed prevention maintenance on printer/computers.
INS - Information Service - Computer Operator
St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
September 1996 - February 2002
• Responsible for all servers and backup for the hospital.
• Completed downloads, ran verification checks for payroll and completed other reports.
• Worked at help desk for computer systems, regarding technical issues.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
October 1995 - September 1996
PCA - Re-credentialing Department
• Entered provider updated information into computer system and other required duties.
Qualifications & Certifications
Computer Processing Institute
Snowden International High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more