Since 2001 I have been the entertainment manager for Copacabana International giving me the opportunity to have the experience I have today to deal at any level of entertainment, local or international.
Involved with the organisation since 1995 as Service Manager working my way up to the role of Operations Manager for Zylux Distribution and associated company: DC Solutions.
Manage the company's day to day operations at its 800sqm facility. Responsible for coordinating activities to optimise efficiency, minimise turn around times, ensure reliable delivery to customers and manage inventory.
• Coordinate the company's warehouse and stock distribution functions
• Allocate production priority to incoming orders and ensure that the appropriate numbers and types of employees are rostered to meet demand.
• Manage and oversee the testing and installation of electronics equipment.
• Formulate and manage project budgets and project teams.
• Recruit, train, develop and motivate high calibre electronic technicians, apprentices, production staff, despatch staff and warehouse staff.
• Participate in the design of more effective systems, processes and procedures.
• Ensure that the company's Quality Assurance System is adopted by all employees.
• Liaise with national and international freight companies to ensure that the company receives superior service and value.
Copacabana International - Restaurant & Events
As part of my role with Copacabana, I am responsible for ensuring that all events run to plan and to budget. I am involved in the planning, testing and implementation of new entertainment ideas for Copacabana and pride myself in the fact that with my assistance Copacabana is Melbourne's premier latin venue.
• Responsible for revenue generation and repeat business
• Working closely with organisers, designers and contractors
• Developing, implementing and managing events
• Organising live presentation and corporate events
• Managing all personnel related to events
• Liasing with clients to ensure needs are catered for • Managing insurance obligations for the events
• Overseeing all technical requirements of: Audio, Visual, lighting
• Managing liaison with sponsors
• Maintaining and organising calendar for future events
• Managing all activities of personnel, contractors
• Managing, accommodation, travel and show schedules.
Qualifications & Certifications
Centre for Adult Education
Australian Audio College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more