Software/Hardware Patents And Literature Research & Analysis
• In response to requests for inventions from Intellectual Ventures LLC researched, developed and submitted over 50 invention disclosures in the field of ubiquitous computing, cloud and mobile software security, search engines, wireless sensor networks, mobile services for health, food and social networking applications, recommender systems, biosensors, augmented reality, and vehicle IT.
Solutions Architect Consultant
H&C Scientific Resources International, Inc., CO
From January 2010
• In response to requests for inventions from Intellectual Ventures LLC developed and submitted over 50 invention disclosures in the field of ubiquitous computing, cloud and mobile software security, search engines, wireless sensor networks, mobile services for health, food and social networking applications, recommender systems, biosensors, augmented reality, and vehicle IT.
• In 2012-2013 Intellectual Ventures LLC selected for patenting my 4 inventions in the field of cloud and mobile software security and filed them in the USPTO.
• Researched and analyzed business and market needs and translated them into clear, actionable product and service architectural requirements.
• Translated internal and external feedback and field research findings into new products/services and design improvements.
• Partnered with a team of solution consultants to complete evaluation of strategic concepts and design ideas that would become products and services.
Product & Business/Market Development Manager
From August 2004
• Prospecting continuously for new clients through a variety of techniques, including Internet research, telephone/email solicitation and cold calling.
• Analyzing local market to identify business opportunities, prospective companies and associated customers.
• Developing pricing and business development plans in collaboration with and under the direction of company management.
• Performing client presentations articulating the value proposition of product, solution, and service offerings.
• Developing technical specifications for custom projects and services.
• Managing software projects from initiation to completion in time and within the budget.
• Identified & negotiated service agreements with 6 clients bringing to a start-up company over $ 1 Million in business.
• Developed technical specifications for custom software projects and services as per the service agreements.
• Managed development efforts of the company's multinational team of 15 people to develop innovative software products and to provide custom software development services.
Business Development & Technical Marketing Consultant
February 2004 - August 2004
TSI created a Software Understanding Machine (SUM) - a patented multi- platform and language independent software technology developed to significantly increase reliability of new and existing software applications and reduce overall time, effort and costs for applications implementation and maintenance.
• Researched the industry marketing opportunities for the company technology;
• Developed product specifications to customize the company technology according to the market needs;
• Prepared TSI Business Plan, Executive Summary and collateral material;
• Identified potential customers, strategic partners and alliances.
Configuration Manager Consultant
July 2003 - February 2004
• Set up and maintain version control VSS system for development and deployment of medical web services application utilizing Systinet, JBOSS, Apache/Tomcat and proprietary legacy system written in Java.
• Developed and maintained scripts to automate build, installation and integration processes for Solaris and MS -Server 2003 environment using ANT and Shell scripting.
• Developed software configuration management plans procedures and processes.
• Performing some Solaris and MS Windows administration tasks.
BitMach Technology, Inc
From July 2003
BitMach is a network performance improvement start-up company developing high-performance IP based transport to support storage over IP, CDN, video streaming and other Internet applications (Development Environment: LINUX/Solaris/Win2000/C++/Java/XML/HTML)
• identified 4 strategic clients/partners & negotiated agreements with them
• created product specifications based on market requirements and feasibility assessment to develop high-performance multithreaded transport application IP layer
• managed a team of 8 software engineers and subcontractors to develop on time and within the budget several system solutions and software modules for the company's products
• created project schedules based on available resources, risks and contingency plans.
• created status reports and monitored progress according to milestones
• conducted cross-functional meetings to coordinate product development and marketing efforts
• created Executive Summaries, PP-presentations and technical demos
• prepared materials and filed for a patent for a high-performance transport mechanism and network system
95 99 Software Contractor
Apple Computer, Inc, CA:
* Developed a multi-tier client/server application to process component requests, including specifications, GUI, functionality code, Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and Pro*C executables. Programming environment: PowerPC 8500/MacOS , Jade/Jenie client/server tools, AppleScript, RS6000/AIX, Oracle, Pro*C, PL/SQL.
* Developed a client/server application to make user inquires and generate sales and financial reports, using PowerPC 8500/MacOS, PowerBuilder, RS6000/AIX/Oracle.
Sun Microsystems, Inc, CA:
Evaluated 5 project management tools, including AutoPlanII, GraphicVue, X-pert, SuperProject, and SAS/OR. Developed the evaluation criteria and wrote reports. Evaluation environment: Solaris/SunSPARC
Quick Silver Group, Inc., Cupertino, CA:
Integrated and customized Clarify applications into UNIX client server environment....
95 ELECS Silicon Valley, Inc
- Managed a team of programmers, developed specifications and architectural software design, participated in implementation, including coding and testing, of an Intelligent Graphics & Text Recognition technology to automatically scan, vectorize, recognize, and convert engineering drawings, sketches, PCB-films, maps, forms, etc., including handwritten characters, into standard AutoCAD format. The system worked in a client/server environment with the application server customized to process batch mode scanning, automatic vectorization, recognition, and "smart" editing RPC requests. Developed project schedules, prepared system and marketing documentation.
- Identified, negotiated and implemented partnerships with new clients/organizations , including Hewlett Packard, Image Systems Technology, Inc., Ocean Routs, Inc, American CAD & Scanning, Molecular Design, Ltd., Zilog, Inc. Worked closely with client organizations to develop specifications and customize the technology according to clients' requirements.
The technology was acquired by Hitachi Software Engineering America, Colorado.
Programming environment MS Windows/UNIX/C/C++/ORACLE
CASE Technical Lead
Managed a team of 4 programmers and developed CASE tools to generate custom databases and application code specifications for warehouse control DBMS DISPATCHER (around 300,000 lines of code) for multiple clients. The tools were designed to parse/convert an approved standard client's ASCII specification directly into database definition files and run-time C-code data structures. Developed proposal, design, specifications, and system documentation. Participated in coding, and testing.
Sr. Software Engineer.
* Developed telecommunications software for upload/download data to/from host mainframe for
DISPATCHER. Installed and tested the system on site. Ported the system for different HP-UX versions.
Generated custom databases, forms, reports, and indexes. Programming Environment: HP9000/HP-
UX/C/SNA/INFORMIX, IBM 370/JCL.
GUZIK TECHNICAL ENTERPRISES, Inc
Developed analysis of specifications, user interface and application software design for the company's
magnetic recording test equipment. Participated in coding, testing and writing documentation. (UNIX/C/X-Windows).
Sr. Project Engineer
TEST QUALITY COMPANY, Inc
* Ported Test Measurement CASE tools (over 280,000 lines of code) from WS/BASIC/PASCAL to HP
9000/300/HP-UX/C. Developed a new GUI using X11-Windows.
In 2012-2013 Intellectual Ventures LLC selected for patenting my 4 inventions in the field of cloud and mobile software security and filed them in the USPTO.