Proven track record in revitalizing unsuccessful businesses.
Expert in strategic planning and implementation – Guiding and directing an enterprise through substantial change management utilizing strong and effective strategic leadership.
Strategic Planning | Entrepreneurial Leadership | Business Development
Revenue Growth | Organizational Change | M&A | Executive Development | Matrix Management.
Able to oversee all functions of the company concurrently, while assisting the board in carrying out important governing functions.
Well-versed in various fields including marketing, cost management, and capital raising.
FU Enterprises Inc
From November 2013
President and CEO of $250 million corporation that controls and develops more than 1 million square feet of commercial and residential properties. Served on the cabinet of Skie's Contracting Ltd. and acted as his surrogate at various public functions. Accountable for staff of 56 trades personal. Provided fiscal, strategic and operational leadership to reduce indebtedness and improve operating results. Revamped internal procedures and controls, reorganized/reallocated staff and implemented best practices and performance monitoring systems in support of Continuous Improvement
Director of Product Management and Marketing
• Direct overall strategy of the business and handle product management and marketing departments
• Execute strategic approaches for go-to-market planning,
• Commerce and customer acquisition and retention methods.
• Maximize business goals and revenue by advancing sales channels,
• Ensure alignment of business plans with marketing and sales strategies by concentrating on business
Burnco Rock Products Ltd
• Daily management of up to 10 project staff and multiple sub-contractors.
• Ensuring that all quality control, environmental and health and safety requirements are met.
• Formulated policies, managed daily operations, and planned the use of materials and human resources.
• Providing independent professional advice and guidance to senior manager and third parties.
• Directing and supervising workers.
Guardian a Shaw Cor. Company
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to build teams, resolve conflict, motivate and develop subordinates.
• Ability to plan, organizes, monitor and if necessary take corrective action on projects.
• A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of related company management systems.
• Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
• Can control multiple construction projects simultaneously.
• Excellent decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Proven problem solving abilities, able to identify, assess, evaluate and resolve complex issues
• CWB Certification
• CWB W178.2 Level 2
• AWS QCI
• CSA W47.1, CSA W47.2 and W186
Qualifications & Certifications