Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Licensed Attorney at Law solely in the Country of Bolivia
From July 2013
Responsible for assisting Staff Attorneys
* Interpreted Spanish/English language at the office
* Prepared Letters of Representation, photocopies, scanning, mailing and followed up on clients' files
Commissioned Security Officer / PPO-Level IV
U.S. Security Associates, Inc
From March 2013
Responsible for providing security assessments and evaluating security processes and procedures for Dallas Love Field Airport. Relieving TSA personnel from Airport Terminals. Conducting inspections.
Eastfield Community College
August 2013 - December 2013
ESOL Writing/Grammar - Level 4 of 4
Criminal Justice - TDCJ
November 2011 - February 2013
Correctional Officer III / Spanish Language Interpreter at Coffield Unit
* Provided custody, control and security of offenders in a maximum security State Prison
* Responded to emergencies & prepared State prison records, forms and reports
Bilingual Office Assistant / Paralegal
Urban American Development Corp
June 2010 - July 2011
* Prepared and notarized legal documents such as: Affidavits and Certificates of Corrections and tracked vendor invoices, followed up on client files and contracts
* Tracked ECB, DOB & FDNY Violation Hearings - New York Department of Buildings
* Prepared summonses and complaints, tracked tenancy cases, drafted warrant of removal, arranged for lockouts with Sheriff Department and followed up on clients' files
Bilingual Spanish / English Paralegal
The Maughan Law Firm, LLC
October 2008 - January 2010
* Interpreted Spanish/English language at the office and in court
* Conducted initial interviews with potential Spanish clients
* Prepared legal documents such as: Affidavits, Letters of Representation, Authorization Forms and followed up on clients' files
Herrera & Abogados Sociedad Civil
May 2002 - June 2006
* Represented criminal clients in Court, District Attorney, and Government Offices
Fairleigh Dickinson University
March 1975 - November 2004
Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies, 93 Credits CPT, 12 Credits Att (GPA 3.75)
11/04 Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Bachelor of Laws, Attorney at Law, 162 credits earned (GPA 3.19)
* Microsoft Office; Lexis/Nexis and Westlaw; MRI-Real Estate Solutions, Ts Main - Sage Timberline Office, IA-Tenant Ledger, Empower NY, Site Compli, AMAG -Symmetry Enterprise, VeriAdmin v5.50, Lotus Note, Maestro, Legal Server.
* Spanish (native) / Portuguese / English
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more