- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From February 2012
Experience: planning, drafting and design of electrical installation systems for all types of buildings:
➢ Lighting system calculation.
➢ Power system calculation (voltage drop, short circuit, power riser diagram).
➢ Telecom system.
➢ Fire alarm system.
➢ Public address system.
➢ CCTV system. and other systems can be applied in different buildings, such as ➢ Community: villas, housing compounds
➢ Commercial: office buildings
➢ Industrial: factories, industrial areas, workshops
➢ Service: schools, banks..
Electrical engineer designer
December 2011 - January 2012
Experience: Designing Power Factor Correction Panel, ATS Panel, MDB & SMDB Panel, MCC Panel
• JEPCO (Jordanian Electric Power Company) Amman, Jordan
Experience: Training in the maintenance department of transformers (distribution station).
• Using Revit MEP 2012
• Using AutoCAD 2014
• Using Dialux (lighting design program)
• Using Ecodial (Schneider ) or Docwin (ABB)
• Using software Microsoft office (Excel, Word ).
• Revit MEP Program Course (40 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association).
• Renewable Energy Course (renewable energy systems design - solar cells) (15 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association).
• Power Stations Design Course (15 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association)
• Certificate of comprehensive rehabilitation program for engineers powers (building installation) (100 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association)
1. How to design interior lighting systems, grounding systems, emergency systems, new lightning arresters.
2. How to choose Circuit Breakers(CB) and the appropriate wire and cable, how Sizing generators, transformers and UPS, and Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) and how to design electrical panels and assembling CB's.
3. How to design fire alarm systems and telephone and data systems and SMATV system.
• PIC Micro controller Course (25 hours) (Researcher Center)
• CCNA Network Course (25 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association)
• Programming using MATLAB Course (25 hours) (Jordan Engineers Association)
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more