- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Responsible for budgets preparation, tracking the actual costs to identify project expenses over and under runs, trends, areas of inefficiency and opportunities for project cost improvement. Ensure the timely issuance of Cost Control Reports.
ORASC COM CONST TRUCTION
From December 2008
Sr.Cost Con r Saudi AArabia
-Talent Pr till date (Projec Control De
(Hail - Je
Highways s & Airports
designer (PE) project
From July 2006
DEC 20088 nt
engineer- tr n
• ONAL INFO
Name: Os l
sama Gamal El-Melegy
Date of Birtth: 23 of June 1984
Marital Stattus: Maarried
Military Status: Exeempted
Current Pos st Engineer at O
sition: Cos Controller E udi
Orascom Sau - KSA-Ha ail
Address: ab rs
Ara Contractor Buildings ( rges, 5th Dist
(438), El-Nar airo
trict, New Ca
Cairo, Egypt. P.O (11835)) CV
Mobile: Egy Line (+2 0100 318 57 62)
KS Line (+966 561 526 1
Osama Gamal El-Melegy - Mobile: Egypt Line (+2 0100 318 57 62) KSA Line (+966 561 526 100)
Responsible for budgets p actual costs to identify pro
tracking the a oject expensees over
gyp and under ru areas of ineff
uns, trends, a opportunities
ficiency and o ement.
s for project cost improve
Ensure the ti ce of Cost Conntrol Reports..
Roles & Res es:
• Interact with the team m to ensure t the input neeeded to perfo orm the job and provide support and assis stance in perf forming their tasks.
• Study pro oject file and prepare the required ana alyses and breeakdowns.
• e m
Generate projects monthly cost control reports accordin to OCI Standard Form and m
associate ed back-up.
• Provide a ad-hoc cost re eports when required.
• Analyze project expen nses by trade and compare e it to budgett.
• Analyze material purc chase orders compared to o budget as pa view process f
art of the rev for the
• Monitor the status an nd actual costt for labors, equipments, a and subcontra actors.
• Dissemin n
nate budget information to all ope ps, g
erating group providing clarification and additiona al information where requ uired.
• Interface e and Provide e on-going sup pport to consstruction teamm
• Review p project invoice status on m monthly basis.
• Prepare and support t n and analysis the provision
s of any costs related to cla
• Attend p periodic meet tings with the e project man nagement tea am to discuss related
s the issues r
) to cost reeport (as a minimum on m monthly basis) ).
• Fulfill all the requirements of P rol ent ng
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more