Claim you profile
Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer
January 2012 - January 2012
Design/analysis of Structures to Eurocode
Graduate Structural Engineer
Sanni, Ojo and Partners
January 2010 - September 2010
• Carried out general arrangement drawing and analysis on structures.
• Tracked progress and communicated project status to senior engineers.
• Sole responsibility in the drafting of structural designs using CAD RC in sections of the industrial complex extension of coca-cola Nigeria limited.
• Production of technical drawings using AUTOCAD
• Structural designs in steel and Concrete using Eurocodes
• Ensuring that all construction personnel follow prescribed safety and professional standards to reduce site accidents.
• Attending various site meetings as a representative of firm
• Liaising with architects, engineers and builders to get the required information for proposed structural designs.
• Structural appraisal of buildings and writing reports on various sites.
Civil Engineer / Undergraduate Intern
Geo-Vision Nigeria Limited
January 2008 - December 2008
Main Activities and Responsibilities - Conducting in-situ (CPT/SPT) tests
- Supervising foundation construction and conduction of pile load tests
- Identification and description of soil samples from various explored proposed sites
- Ensuring that all construction and exploration personnel follow prescribed standards
- Presentation of Sub-soil investigation reports and foundation proposals
Name and address of
Qualifications & Certifications
The University of Salford
Covenant University, Nigeria
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more