Dynamic, target oriented Sales and marketing Professional with exposure to business development, marketing, client relationship management in the French and Iberia markets.
Having a proven record in increasing revenue potential within the organization.
Having a proven track record of understanding a marketing campaign’s mission, vision and objective and then communicating it to potential customers.
Having an ability to maintain good relationships with clients as well as the team.
I am ambitious and have the determination to succeed, always having a ‘can do’ positive approach.
Business Development Representative (French market)
From December 2013
As an EBR, my job is to strategically develop and qualify revenue opportunities. I work closely with Marketing and Account Executives to develop the priorities, and account-specific strategies.
• Generating new business opportunities to fuel our growth
• Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
• Researching and building new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
• Conducting high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
• Assisting with campaign building around industry focus.
• Analyzing industry trends and market and developed strategies for the improvement of sales.
• Supervising and monitoring the activity on accounts targeted by campaign.
• Involving in the online, web and email marketing campaigns
• In charge of “special blitz days”: monitoring the activity of the team, managing the results using Dashboards and reports on specific contacts.
Sales Representative Salesforce
From November 2012
My role was to represent the first line of communication to Salesforce.com for the inbound contacts. It is critical to be a professional, knowledgeable and helpful resource.
In addition to primary lead qualification, I also closed small deals.
• Identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities from inbound lead,
• Engaging with customers to analyse their needs (use of Sandler technique)
• Compiled detailed qualification notes and routed sales opportunities to the relevant Account Executives.
• Mentoring two new hires
• Development of a mentoring project
• Working with Digital marketing team in writing of new Google ads (French and Spanish).
*Awarded Top 1 ACV closed in Q2FY14
**Rewarded as top performer with a ticket to Dreamforce13
**Over achieved on monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
***High average conversion rate on generated leads;
Populis (Previously GoAdv)
From April 2011
Monitoring, reporting and implementing changes to online Search Engine Marketing campaigns for a specific product/property in the French market, in order to get traffic from SEs, generate revenues and maximize profit margins for partner networks and Populis properties.
-Use conversion and ROI tracking systems for PPC campaigns.
- Benchmark, look for new opportunities on the French market.
Marketing assistant in the women fashion department
El Corte Inglés
July 2009 - September 2009
- Actively participated to the process of the promotional catalogues creation the making of the autumn and winter fashion launch promotional campaign. by:
- Identifying inconsistencies in prices from the catalogue draft end the actual product price
- Ensuring the good communication of information between the sales and promotion department and the
- Identifying esthetical and graphical issues on the pictures from the fashion shootings
- Contributed pro-actively to the re-design of one of the Department store brand website
- Took charge of the products from the men fashion department while the manager was away.
Marketing assistant in the jewellery department
From July 2007
- Appointed to the competition project:
- Carried out benchmarking on the jewelry products of the brand by pro-actively seeking for information
from the competition (mystery shopping)
- Created a database on Excel with all the information found and organized by companies, type of product
- Analyzed the potential opportunities in the jewelry market.
Commercial agent and trilingual interpreter (French-Spanish-English)
From February 2006
International jeweler fairs in Bonneuil and Lyon – Printor Fair- (France): canvassing, customer adviser, after sales service. Contributed to the increase of the clients’ portfolio.
A Quick Fortune Youtube Web Series
As a marketing consultant my job is to bring the right audience to watch the web series and gain fundings for the next season.
• Social media manager : building the right audience, updating Twitter and Facebook using SocialBro, Hootsuite
• Publicist : setting-up press release document, contacting blogs and newpapers to arrange interviews
Results (so far) :
More than 1000 view on the 1st episode; Editor’s pick on webserieschannel.com
Qualifications & Certifications
ISEG Paris, France
Master in Business Administration
International School of Management, New York, USA
Dublin Business School, Ireland / ISEG Paris, France
Université Paris X Nanterre, France