Innovation - Motivation - Execution
101Business Insights, Crowdsourcing Channel Mgr
From September 2013
101 Business Insights is dedicated to helping managers solve business problems holistically, self-serve or with the help of a specialist. A single portal where you can access solutions and insights across 20 business disciplines.
September 2013 - Present
As Channel Manager I am responsible to create relevant content and provide business insights in the field of expertize (Crowdsourcing)
CloudIOSphere, CEO & Founder
CloudIOSphere was established by technology experts in 2012 to bridge the gap between the cloud and its use in business. We understand that the cloud is complex and can be difficult for businesses to understand and implement, but we're changing that. We take a business-centric approach to the cloud - through consultancy packages and technology offerings, we help businesses implement and maintain a cloud solution that is a tailor fit. After all, technology's role is to support your business objectives, not complicate them.
founder and CEO I
March 2012 - April 2014
was responsible to develop top level architecture of the computational system as well as the vision and business planning with direct responsibility for.
• Hand on Managing executive team to achieve agreed upon strategic initiatives
• Defining and designing the technology (a distributed self-managing cloud infrastructure)
• Conceptualization of a method for monitoring business level KPIs and translate them into resources management tools
• IP protection and Patenting
SkillaDo (established in 1996 as EasyReader Education Ltd.) is all about building and growing top reading skills in children, skills that last a lifetime!
April 2010 - February 2012
was responsible to re-invent the company as a SaaS platform addressing a market of personal consumers as well as schools and teaching institutions, with direct responsibility for:
• Hiring of key personnel
• Establishing a worldwide network of human resources that contributed to the technology, marketing and business development of the company
• Lead the executing of directives received from the board of directors of the company
January 2008 - October 2009
I4C focused on solutions for a personalized web experience while maintaining privacy of individual users under their own control.
Jan 2008 - Oct 2009
As Co-founder I was responsible to develop top level architecture of the computational system as well as the vision and business planning with direct responsibility for.
• Defining and designing the technology (a distributed self-learning contextification infrastructure)
• Conceptualization of a method for calculating relevance of content items (data mining), content to people (personalization), and people to people (social applications)
• Conceptualization of an in-context micro transaction, multi-party, trading arena
• IP protection and Patenting
Click software, Special Proj. Mgr.
Click Software offers a full range of software solutions, helping service organizations complete more calls per day, week, month, and year.
special projects manager
July 2004 - December 2007
in its emerging business opportunities group, I was responsible to identify new business opportunities in existing markets the company served, explore new markets and develop the required business planning and technology concepts for the company's strategic future, with direct responsibility for:
• Prototyping the inclusion of mobile hand held devices using over the web integration, and influencing significantly corporate strategy, as it defines itself today as a mobile work force management and optimization solution
• Pioneering the move of core products from on-premises to third party hosting and eventually to SaaS
• Strategic analysis of growth inhibitors and devising a vision, strategy and innovative technology for product delivery process automation.
• Significantly influencing corporate strategy into verticalization of its offerings and led business development effort into new market segments (currently constituting the bulk of revenue generation)
• Demonstrating full virtualization of core product environment (product is written for and running on Windows 2003 server, running on VMware, running on an IBM Linux cluster)
• Co-Inventing of a patent METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR SUPPORTING ENTERPRISE BUSINESS GOALS
Co-Founder and CTO
January 2001 - June 2004
CollaComp was a research effort to develop a self-managing, adaptive, real time (SMART) peer to peer Internet infrastructure, harnessing biologically inspired architectures in cyberspace.
Jan 2001 - Jun 2004
As CTO I have invented its core algorithm for distributed autonomous collaborative computation, and was one of the initiating members of the Israeli GRID forum
• Conceptualizing, designing and managing the building of a prototype environment for an autonomous (automatic provisioning and allocation of resources) distributed multipurpose super computer
Work history (Cont.)
Online personalization Platform
Technology based joint ventures.
Elbit systems, Presales
Fleet Maintenance Management