Career objective: I aim to be part of a highly competitive and professional team committed to operation, maintenance and implementation of organizational goals and its objective in terms of quality and efficient electrical installation in any conducive environment.
Personal profile : Ability to work effectively in a team
: Ability to work under pressure
: Ability to influence others to achieve a major goal
: Integrity and honesty
: Excellent written and oral communication skills
: Good interpersonal skills
1. Industrial installation and maintenance
2. Basic Industrial Automation.
3. Motor winding
4. Domestic installation.
5. Installation with PLC.
6. Maintenance of a D.C and A.C Machines (synchronous and asynchronous motors).
7. Computer literate.
8. Calibration and instrumentation
Mudiame International Limited
From November 2013
Plot 105, Igbo -Etche Road, opposite Enarco, Rumuokwurusi Port - Harcourt, Rivers State.
*Ensuring tools box meeting every morning before the commencement of work on site.
*Ensuring the use of permit to work (PTW) request whoever necessary during work on site.
*Performing Test and Calibration of the Instruments and Equipment base on the requiring standards and manufacturer's specification.
*Preparation and Signing of Test/ Calibration Certificate.
SUMMARY OF WORK DONE:-
- Testing and recertification of PSV (Desicon Engineering Nigeria Limited.)
- Testing and Calibration of Electrical/ Electronic Instruments/ Equipment.
- Calibration Pneumatic e.g. Pressure Gauges, Flow Meter, Temperature and chart
- Calibration of Batching Plant.
- Calibration of Painting/Coating Instruments.
- Calibration of Torque/Force Instruments.
- Calibration of Temperature/ Humidity Instruments.
- Preparation and Signing of Calibration / Test Certificate.
CALIBRATION OF BATCHING PLANT
Calibration of batching plant at SAIPEM SITE AT OWAZA and Afam power plant
Qualifications & Certifications
Electrical maintenance and industrial installation craft
Don Bosco Technical Institute
The Polytechnic of Ile Ife