Claim you profile
Software Test Engineer
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I'm a Software Test Engineer with over 2 years in manual. I have testing experience in diffferent project and technological environment. I have written test documents and have conducted different kind of testing for both window and web application. I'm an easy going person and a team player. At the moment, am looking for an opportunity where I can apply my test experience and knowledge gained from working on different project.
Junior QA Tester
Hampshire Software Consultants
Performed UAT on Times Survey web application. Perform system, unit, acceptance, regression, load and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods. Leverage knowledge of object-oriented programming to help validate, verify, communicate and resolve software issues through careful, thoroughly documented testing to maximize return on investment (ROI) for IT initiatives.
• Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within proprietary software applications developed for Hampshire Software Consultants.
• Demonstrated methodical, detail-oriented and thorough approach to all assignments while adhering to compressed timelines. Complete all assignments on or ahead of schedule.
• Consistently recognized for excellent problem-solving and analytical skills by programmers, project managers and supervisors.
• Expertise in Manual/Functional Testing, Automation Testing.
• Involved on testing the new functionalities based on test cases and coordinated with development team in fixing the issues.
• After successful release of projects, develop automation scripts using Selenium and integrate the script with master script.
• Ensure that all the test cases are updated in the Quality Centre along with Master test plan.
• Involved as part of automation team using Selenium WebDriver, develop test scripts.
• Tested critical bug fixing and coordinating with developers in release of bug fixed and meeting tight deadline.
• Involve in Release support - Release to QA, involve in environment setup, testing the release process.
Friends & Family Football Management (UK) Ltd
• Responsible for Setting up contracts (liaising with football clubs and network management)
• Assessed the quality of new players. Test new players by organising test play.
• Negotiate football contract on behalf of footballers
• Provided feedback to management and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
• Attend certain reviews and inspections. Attended regular meetings.
at all times.
• Make sure that value added services including pre-delivery inspections are met.
• Experienced in handling all sizes of vessel and roro cargoes, including heavy wheeled vehicles.
• Feedback to the management and attend regular meetings.
Qualifications & Certifications
Command Secondary School Ibadan Nigeria
Southampton Solent University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more