Interacting with clients, project related and process interaction in India, UK and US
From March 2012
Current Roles & Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- to prepare report structure
- Analysis of data and numbers on a daily manner
- Data Interpretation
- Research Skills
- Interaction with client, maintain client relationships & daily/weekly updation
- Market Research and Planning, execution and managing data, creating reports and charts for better understanding
- Excel Analysis: finalize reports & presentation
- Knowledge of different search engines
- Draft general reports on performance and targets of team members as well as ensure that they meet the targets, at the right time.
As a Process Lead, my role involves handling projects. Also on an ad-hoc basis, I work on multiple result-oriented short-term projects with complete ownership until project termination. Responsible for improving the team and facilitating the communication among members of the team who are involved in multi-dimensional project as well as guide them in collecting the database for the primary and secondary research from different sources.
DELL INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
January 2011 - May 2011
Worked as a Process Analyst in Dell International Services, Delhi-NCR. Used Dell internal software's and data management systems to gather and retrieve information from the warehouse.
• To retrieve data from the client database to gather their requirements and to find out which product had the maximum call value.
• Used Dell data logic [product database management software] to find out the exact number of requirement of product every single day.
• Microsoft excel was used in the background to keep track of the exact number of calls handled. Turn- around time for each call was calculated and suggestions and support were given to the team on how to handle calls during technical difficulties. A daily report of exact number of client handled was presented and the overall success rate along with product requirement was sent to Dell factory for further development.
• Used Dell's advanced management system to cater to the requirement analysis and client handling.
TRIDENT COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND TRIDENT COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
May 2008 - June 2009
Worked as a Technical Associate in Trident Association (Trident college of Technology and Trident College of Management), Bhubaneswar.
• Worked with the information and technical department to keep entire management and technical/masters as well as the engineering department computer systems updated. Secured all the computer information.
• Given the students brief description of their course and educated them about various softwares they would be using.
• Using Management Information System in Auto Fuel Technologies- to computerize the company's manual system to a more effective database management. Auto Fuel Technologies had, for many years, applied manual system to calculate and maintain their daily input/output of crude materials and finished products. This made the overall process of documentation and daily updating of data crude and time-taking. Our group of seven members implemented MS-excel along with MS-Power point to maintain data in a less time-consuming way and with greater ease & more importantly robustness.
• Industrial Summer Training at NALCO (National Aluminium Company Limited), Bhubaneswar. In our 2-month training period, we were given a brief detail about the complete business analysis of NALCO and the way they operated their daily, monthly and yearly budget of Aluminium exports and how the information team kept the entire data in a detailed manner. Along with MS-excel, Oracle along with DataRigid 360 which helped to maintain a huge database in a more scrutinized manner.
• MS Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
• Environment - Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista, LINUX, Windows XP
• Database -MS Oracle 11i, Access
Qualifications & Certifications
Human Resource, Operations
Bachelor in computer applications