Material Handling,Cranes,Drilling, Piling Construction, Mining, Processing and Exploration Industry as a Design, Research, Development and Plant support,
Lifting Gears and Equipment-Design & Certification,
Inventor from version 5 to 2015 professional;
• Interactive Physics;
• Finite Element Analysis (ANSYS and Autodesk-Inventor Professional);
• Microsoft Office; and
• Dynamic Simulation.
In addition to the above I am well versed in a number of International Standards including: Australia, USA and Europe. Moreover, I have supplemented my knowledge through reading books and magazines, as well as attending various seminars and courses.
I strongly believe that my rich skill set and experience, as well as my strong interpersonal skills, will be of interest
• Australian Standards, (AS 1418; AS 2550; AS 4100; AS 3990; AS 1554; AS 2671; AS 1666; AS 3775; AS 2759; AS 3569; AS 1100; AS 3777; ;
• International Standards (ISO 13000; ISO 12100; ISO 11662; ISO 11661; ISO 10100; ISO 4310; ISO 4305; ISO 4302; DIN 1518; ISO 12100; International System of Units; )
• European Standards, (EN 98-37; DIN EN 13445; EN 791; EN 996; I.S. EN 1990-2002; I.S. EN 13001; I.S. EN 14492; pr EN 16228; )
• Codes of Practice in daily work and activities;
• Creation of reports and feasibility studies for Piling and Drilling Rigs in specific and special circumstances;
• Development of solutions for complex problems for various projects, as well as the plant workshop;
• Provision of advice and assistance in the manufacture of complex weldments;
• Provision of advice and assistance in the maintenance of the Cranes; Presses, Piling and Drilling rigs and equipment;
• Development and creation of training material for supervisors, operators and engineers;
• Revision of the Operators' manuals for Cranes, Piling and Drilling Rigs;
• Evaluation and Implementation of the Standards related to Cranes; Hydraulic Presses; Drilling and Piling Rigs Safety;
This is only a small part of all jobs and activities that I have completed, especially over the past twenty-five years. Please note that in all the references to "new design" mentioned above, I was part of the entire process, from conceptual design, invention and development to stress analysis, drafting, drawing revision, manufacturing and testing.
The nature of the drilling, piling, exploration and foundation industry, hydraulic presses, handling equipments requires small to complex problems to be solved on a daily basis. And at times the most important part of my position is to provide advice on how to maintain the work of all equipment in a safe and reliable condition. In addition, I advise all those involved in the execution of a given project about hazards and risks. I also work...