Line Maintenance Manager
Assuring airworthiness at acceptable level according to Manufacturers documents & authorities requirement
Maintenance & Planning Manager
October 2005 - June 2011
- Managing aircraft maintenance planning & airworthiness survey.
- Managing Line maintenance & logistics (spare parts storage )
- Member of the Principal team Organising & preparing the starting of Jet4you before first flight
Agent technique Principal (senior supervisor)
September 2002 - June 2005
for the Line Maintenance, principally as Line Maintenance Manager assistant/deputy and functionally assuring:
- Study of seasonal aircraft programs in order to cover stations with necessary resources: human,material and spare parts.
- Coordination with other departments for station aircraft maintenance.
- Treatment and updating of Line Maintenance contracts
- Making up of line procedures and assuring their application.
- Line Maintenance staff supervision, assistance and career survey.
Agent technique (supervisor)
February 1981 - September 2002
for the Line Maintenance, principally as manager of allotments ( spare parts) and assisting to technical contract treatment and supervising station line maintenance engineers
planning agent, preparing, organizing and assisting
April 1980 - February 1981
to carry out light & heavy checks
Light and Line Maintenance engineer
September 1970 - April 1980
Carrying out aircraft checks, troubleshooting and working also at the various workshops.
Qualifications & Certifications
College Al Qastalani
College Al Moutanabi Casablanca
Al-Moutanabi then Al-Qastallani & RAM Acadimy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more