• Excellent Organization and Communication skills
• Expert user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Project’s Managements Skills and techniques.
• Flexible, outgoing and good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation.
• Statistical process control, six sigma, DMAIC, design measure analyze improve control, design of experiments, fishbone, brainstorming, flow chart, and ANOVA
Senior Industrial Engineer
ROA’YA Technology L.L.C
From June 2011
June, 2011 Until Now Worked as Senior Industrial Engineer, ROA’YA Technology L.L.C, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate (process design) and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization and recommned manufacturing technologie.
• Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
• Complete production reports, purchase orders, and material, tool, and equipment lists.
• Recognize and exploit the link between operations and finance by Building an ROIC Tree
• Production layout to achieve optimum manufacturing performance.
• Schedule deliveries based on production forecasts, material substitutions, storage and handling facilities, and maintenance requirements.
• Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
Senior Quality Engineer
National Marine Dredging Company
August 2008 - June 2011
August, 2008 Until June, 2011 Worked as Senior Quality Engineer, National Marine Dredging Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Provide support for all aspects of the Quality System.
• Report Quality System metrics to senior management.
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
• Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
Qualifications & Certifications
M.Sc. in Engineering Management
al motanaby school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more