• Good organizational, planning, coordinating and inter-personal skills • Assertive and enthusiastic • Driven and Self Motivated • Honest & Trustworthy • Professional individual with integrity • High attention to detail • Ability to work under pressure • Excellent time management skills • Team player • Management skills • Billingual Self starter with high degree of initiative • Strategic thinker & Analytical skills • Good problem solving skills • Goal driven • Self starter with high degree of initiative • Strategic thinker & Analytical skills • Good problem solving skills • High Output and Results Orientated,.
Provide a comprehensive, enabling HR generalist service Deal with various branches on a daily basis • Liaise with various managers and staff at branch level • Recruitment and selection • Appointments and drafting staff contracts. • Employee checks •
Benefits Training, Workforce Management (WFM) Above User
-Unfair Dismissal, Assessment Training, Effective Coaching (Internal: Checkers Edenvale, Jhb) SAP Human Resource Training (Internal: Checkers Freshmark Divisional Office, Centurion. Benefits Training, Workforce Management (WFM) Above User: System Utilisation, Introduction to Profit & Loss & Key Business reporting (Internal: Checkers Divisional Office, Centurion). Recruit rite (Recruitment & Selection) Training (Internal: Voortrekker Monument, Pretoria)
• 2008: Business Finance (Johannesburg School of Finance, Bryanston, Jhb.)
• Workforce Management System (Internal: Checkers Hyper Divisional Office Roodepoort, Jhb)
• Conduct a disciplinary hearing(Initiators), Industrial Relations 2-Chairman's Role (Internal: Checkers Edenvale, Jhb)
• 2007: Excel training, Level 3 (Bytes Technologies Midrand, Johannesburg).
• 2002: Motivation & positive thinking: phase 1&2 (Investment in Excellence, Port Elizabeth).
• Plus continuing pharmacy education programmed certificate for completing modules: gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, HIV/aids and malaria.
• 1998: Computer course: Windows 95, MS Excel 5 and MS Word 6 (Transtel, Port Elizabeth).
• Computer course: Windows 98, Internet & e-mail (Creative Minds, Port Elizabeth).
• 1997: Business communication and stress management (Superior Performance at Esselen Park, Gauteng).
• . Gastro -esophageal reflux disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, HIV/aids and malaria.
• 1996: Problem solving & decision-making, improving productivity, total quality and managing. . Personal finance (Superior Performance -Esselen Park, Gauteng).
• 1995: Certificate for excellence in Client Service, Listening & Feedback skills (Esselen Park, Training Centre, Gauteng).
• 1995: Pharmacist's Assistant qualification (South African Pharmacy Council) - Pharmacology, Pharmaco-kinetics & Pharmacy Law (two years part-time, Port Elizabeth).
• 1992: Computer literacy course (Eastern Cape Training...
Regional Personnel Manager within Checkers Division
August 2007 - September 2007
Provide a comprehensive, enabling HR generalist service Deal with various branches on a daily basis • Liaise with various managers and staff at branch level • Recruitment and selection • Appointments and drafting staff contracts. • Employee checks • Handle payroll queries •Identification, co-ordination and assistance with the execution of the corporate people development strategy •Provide specialist HR advise and counsel to business units. • Assisting with loans, medical aid, disability claims, relocations and provident fund queries. • Building relationships • Training and Development facilitating • Conduct training i.e. Workforce Management, Customer service and Recruitrite • Conduct Assessments and Surveys. • Facilitate Change Management • Facilitate Organisational Development • Succession planning • Facilitate employment equity • IR function: facilitate disciplinary and grievance cases • Handle CCMA cases in unionized environment • Utilizing SAP System for employee status changes, transfers, promotions, terminations and upgrades as well as Sap structure changes. • Workforce Management Biometrics System utilization , monitoring and planning. •Project management of HR programmes, new store openings, key initiatives and other exercises occurring on adhoc basis.
Human Resource Operations
Open new and revamped retail stores.
Qualifications & Certifications
Industrial and Organisational Psychology
Bachelor of Arts Social Sciences
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University(UPE)
Chapman Senior Secondary
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more