• Good organizational, planning, coordinating and inter-personal skills • Assertive and enthusiastic • Driven and Self Motivated • Honest & Trustworthy • Professional individual with integrity • High attention to detail • Ability to work under pressure • Excellent time management skills • Team player • Management skills • Billingual Self starter with high degree of initiative • Strategic thinker & Analytical skills • Good problem solving skills • Goal driven • Self starter with high degree of initiative • Strategic thinker & Analytical skills • Good problem solving skills • High Output and Results Orientated,.
Provide a comprehensive, enabling HR generalist service Deal with various branches on a daily basis • Liaise with various managers and staff at branch level • Recruitment and selection • Appointments and drafting staff contracts. • Employee checks •
Benefits Training, Workforce Management (WFM) Above User
-Unfair Dismissal, Assessment Training, Effective Coaching (Internal: Checkers Edenvale, Jhb) SAP Human Resource Training (Internal: Checkers Freshmark Divisional Office, Centurion. Benefits Training, Workforce Management (WFM) Above User: System Utilisation, Introduction to Profit & Loss & Key Business reporting (Internal: Checkers Divisional Office, Centurion). Recruit rite (Recruitment & Selection) Training (Internal: Voortrekker Monument, Pretoria)
• 2008: Business Finance (Johannesburg School of Finance, Bryanston, Jhb.)
• Workforce Management System (Internal: Checkers Hyper Divisional Office Roodepoort, Jhb)
• Conduct a disciplinary hearing(Initiators), Industrial Relations 2-Chairman's Role (Internal: Checkers Edenvale, Jhb)
• 2007: Excel training, Level 3 (Bytes Technologies Midrand, Johannesburg).
• 2002: Motivation & positive thinking: phase 1&2 (Investment in Excellence, Port Elizabeth).
• Plus continuing pharmacy education programmed certificate for completing modules: gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, HIV/aids and malaria.
• 1998: Computer course: Windows 95, MS Excel 5 and MS Word 6 (Transtel, Port Elizabeth).
• Computer course: Windows 98, Internet & e-mail (Creative Minds, Port Elizabeth).
• 1997: Business communication and stress management (Superior Performance at Esselen Park, Gauteng).
• . Gastro -esophageal reflux disease, benign prostatic hyperplasia, HIV/aids and malaria.
• 1996: Problem solving & decision-making, improving productivity, total quality and managing. . Personal finance (Superior Performance -Esselen Park, Gauteng).
• 1995: Certificate for excellence in Client Service, Listening & Feedback skills (Esselen Park, Training Centre, Gauteng).
• 1995: Pharmacist's Assistant qualification (South African Pharmacy Council) - Pharmacology, Pharmaco-kinetics & Pharmacy Law (two years part-time, Port Elizabeth).
• 1992: Computer literacy course (Eastern Cape Training...
Regional Personnel Manager within Checkers Division
August 2007 - September 2007
Provide a comprehensive, enabling HR generalist service Deal with various branches on a daily basis • Liaise with various managers and staff at branch level • Recruitment and selection • Appointments and drafting staff contracts. • Employee checks • Handle payroll queries •Identification, co-ordination and assistance with the execution of the corporate people development strategy •Provide specialist HR advise and counsel to business units. • Assisting with loans, medical aid, disability claims, relocations and provident fund queries. • Building relationships • Training and Development facilitating • Conduct training i.e. Workforce Management, Customer service and Recruitrite • Conduct Assessments and Surveys. • Facilitate Change Management • Facilitate Organisational Development • Succession planning • Facilitate employment equity • IR function: facilitate disciplinary and grievance cases • Handle CCMA cases in unionized environment • Utilizing SAP System for employee status changes, transfers, promotions, terminations and upgrades as well as Sap structure changes. • Workforce Management Biometrics System utilization , monitoring and planning. •Project management of HR programmes, new store openings, key initiatives and other exercises occurring on adhoc basis.
Human Resource Operations
Open new and revamped retail stores.
Qualifications & Certifications
Industrial and Organisational Psychology
Bachelor of Arts Social Sciences
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University(UPE)