I am a goal orientated person and would like to be assertive in any organisation I'm involved in.
Self confident and motivated to perform responsible job activities as Fire Fighter in your progressive organization. I have ability to minimize the loss of property and life as well as ability to perform given task energetically and successfully.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality
From May 2014
Fire incidents mitigation and ambulance rescue operations.
Conduct maintenance and statutory inspections on fire and life supporting equipment
Ensure that all emergency vehicles and equipment are in order and in state of readiness
Participate in daily training drills and exercises & maintain physical fitness
Conduct standby duties as required
Respond to related emergencies(structural fires and accidents) and conduct mitigation activities as directed.
August 2011 - August 2012
• Liaise with Supervision to ensure correct jobcard numbers have been submitted on timesheets
• Identify and action training/standby hours required to be entered into the Timenet system on timesheets
• Co-ordinate pay queries in a timely fashion
• Manage administrative processes as instructed by Supervisor
• Track and highlight changes to onshore logistics for aviation purposes
• Track and reconcile POB numbers on a daily basis
• Active participant in the project “on-call” rota involving some out of hours working.
Armed Responce Officer
November 2009 - March 2011
Conduct pre-search at facilities, and background-checks of people who are likely to have contact with the client.
Give close quarter protection to children of VIPs and to prevent their kidnapping or assassination.
To head the escorts.
To head guard details at the residence of clients.
Routine patrols and respond to emergency alarms.
Warehose Admin Clerck
South African Breweries
February 2006 - October 2009
1. Maintain accurate records of items shipped and received.
2. Process items for shipment according to established guidelines and procedures.
3. Receive items according to established guidelines and procedures.
4. Communicate incoming and outgoing status to appropriate internal customers and managers.
5. Maintain an organized, safe, and efficient work area.
6. Ensure effective tracking of shipments.
7. Ensure best relationship possible between dealership-customer-factory.
8. Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
9. All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Certifications
Goldfields Emergency Fire Services Training Academy