Claim you profile
A creative and conscientious self-starter with cutting-edge experience in Business Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Stakeholder Engagement, Incidence Management and Process Improvement. An accomplished professional experienced in analysing business needs across the Financial Services, IT and Telecommunications industry. Primarily, I amended several procedures, designed new processes to facilitate seamless workflow in the front and back offices and analysed the impact of changes to identified current business procedures I have proven record of accomplishment in customer relationship management within two fast-paced head office environment. I received commendation for excellent service delivery while on a 5-week cross-functional project to migrate all prepaid customers to a new service designed package in my last role. I am detailed and result oriented and can communicate in a clear succinct manner. I pioneered the customer service operation of two branches in the bank from inception and was responsible for the day-to-day running of the branches, which included making requisition for supplies, coordinating mail deliveries, handling customer references from other banks, conducting legal search on corporate accounts, complying with regulatory KYC requirement and documentation on all accounts.
I have been involved in several customer facing roles and back office operations. I have working knowledge of product (cross selling), account postings, filing and documenting rec
Business Analyst Operations
April 2011 - September 2012
• Executed and performed the business analysis plan by working with the identified stakeholders.
Conducted business analysis activities and supported business analysis communication.
• Conducted effective requirement analysis ensuring that behavioural, structural models, and control models are used appropriately.
• Strategic analysis undertaken and delivered to inform, manage and drive stakeholders expectations
• Conducting trend analysis of CRM issues through patterns spotted or identified and reporting with SQL.
• Support and provide feedback to CRM project managers and stakeholders on new requirements for business development.
• Specified User and System functional requirements focusing on Data Flow.
• Training of BAU teams to ensure operational readiness for new systems, processes and change.
• Developing new user manuals and reviewing existing ones were processes have been changed.
• Undertaking business analysis tasks on current operational workflows and document reasons for any new technology solutions.
• Assisted effectively in requirements prioritization, performed requirements allocation and documented requirements traceability.
• Supported verification, quality assurance and development activities, which included reviewing test scenarios.
• Delivering continuous improvement through process re-engineering.
• Documentation and prompt update of operational policies and procedures.
• Assisting in translating business requirement into functional specification.
• Regular communication channel and consultation with end users across.
• Advising on suitability of methodologies, suggesting and implementing improvement of processes
• Reviewing go-live implementation to ensure that the BAU team appropriately supports all changes
• Involved in defining tests for user acceptance in conjunction with IT.
• Reviewing go-live implementation to ensure that all stakeholders appropriately support all changes.
• Liaison with IT on the designing and...
Business Data Analyst
January 2008 - April 2011
• Generate routine and ad-hoc reports, using oracle and SQL.
• Investigate billing issues and recommend refunds were applicable
• ERP help desk services, profile creation, account reconciliation and password reset.
• Data extraction, auditing, creation, reports and monitoring all data for accuracy.
• Analysis of raw data, conclusion drawing and developing recommendations.
• Strategic analysis undertaken and delivered to inform, manage and drive stakeholder expectations.
• Trend and risk analysis to avoid churn, promote retention and customer loyalty
• Conduct scenario analysis, UAT before product launch, build and forecast trends.
• Review forecast and identifies areas of potential stress and risk in achieving established targets
• Engaging with customers/other business units in order to develop analytical solutions that meet their needs.
• Data miming and management to review the network quality and coverage at all times.
• Selected to create new procedures to improve department productivity and train new team members
• Monitor, define, report service network quality and base site downtime.(co location)
• Data generation of queries from call centre, and all customer-facing units to ascertain network quality.
• Incident management of all network related queries, loss of signal, network fluctuation, calls base site downtime.
• Liaison with NOC and other relevant teams on resolution of customer queries or complains.
• Resolution of all network related issues escalated from all customer touch points' sales, contact centre.
• Batch resolution of network queries and engaging with customer touch points and interfacing units of all issues within agreed SLAs.
• Escalations of all issues or problems identified during trend analysis to NOC and engineering for remediation.
• Operational Process Flow Reviews for backend resolution teams and application remediation training.
• Monitor customer feedback and experience; ensure accuracy of all spreadsheets and...
Customer Operations Administrator, Service delivery
January 2005 - December 2007
• SLA review, procedure review and business process improvement.
• Incident management via BMC and RemedyCS. Process development /documentation.
• Rectification of failed activations, migrations and swaps from the backend.
• Provision of post-paid and prepaid lines, activation and migration on node to node.
• Provide backend support for all customer facing units, sales, SPs, dealers helpdesk and shops.
• Effective incident management and communication within agreed SLAs
• Business process re-engineering and improvement to facilitate workflow.
• Monitor customer feedback and experience; ensure accuracy of all spreadsheet and other documentation.
• Investigation and resolution of failed provisioning request from call centre, shops, dealer helpdesk and other customer facing units.
• Conduct post resolution follow up with the customer to ensure complete satisfaction.
• Test line provisioning for the development of new products and services.
• Provide resolution of provisioning and billing related helpdesk issues within SLA.
• Complete billing changes, requests and ensure accurate implementation of clients billing process.
• Perform account audits to understand customer capabilities and encourage loyalty.
• Supervision of customer support operations, roaming activation and value added services (VAS).
• Training facilitation on application usage - Call centre agents, shop and sales staff.
• CRM checks and reports on prominent queries.
• Provisioning of test lines, with roaming partners, prepaid and post-paid lines.
• Accounts, Relationship Management, and Shop floor Management/Stock Management.
First City Monument Bank
November 2002 - January 2005
• Delivered banking services, draft issuance, money transfer and foreign exchange services to clients.
• Marketing of new prospects, bank products and keeping customers abreast of money market changes.
• Accounts and Relationship Management.
• Resolution of customers' enquiries and complaints / Follow-up
• Sales - (Cross selling of products) and Customer Operations Support
• Electronic card issuance and support services with cheque issuance and confirmation.
• Maintain and review of customer account and Customer care services and relationship management
• Customer service advisor, Process development and documentation
• Account opening and related documentation and Funds transfer and draft issuance.
• Card services hot listing and uploading.
• Credit and debit postings Investment bookings and liquidation.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.