- Possess skill for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and support service offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
- Track record of assisting in survey design and implementation of reporting procedures that reduce labor costs and improve customer-satisfaction ratings.
- Expertise in resolving escalated request or complaints with highest degree of courtesy and professionalism within one call resolution.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills including fluent verbal/written communication, analytical, logical and initiative with drive to absorb technical knowledge quickly.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST, Computer
BEST BUY CANADA – Regina, Saskatchewan
July 2012 - December 2012
Recruited to provide top-notch service and technical support to both in-store and on-line customers, regarding computer and related products. Contributed to increasing customer membership by 10%, while assisting in execution of aggressive sales plans.
Daily duties include
- Sells the customer a complete solution through effective selling techniques and expert product knowledge
- Perform day-to-day retail store tasks such as order request, invoicing, bookkeeping, merchandising, product handling, inventory control, restocking, staging delivery, shipping/receiving, processing paperwork and maintaining information files according to company standards
- Listening to customer requests and in creating the best solution for the customer effectively uses CARE PLUS and Product Service Plan (PSP) and Product Replacement Plan (PRP) selling processes.
- Provide support regarding product features, accessories, sales promotions and any other duty directed by my supervisor.
INFORMATION SYSTEM ANALYST
OAA VENTURES – Ibadan, Nigeria.
February 2003 - November 2011
Handled web designs, graphics and printing services. Designed, hosted (Linux) & maintained oaa ventures company website www.oaavent.com.ng utilizing html/php/css & Dreamweaver web-tools. Support sales promotions, gather, analyze, report weekly/monthly sales & service statistics. Accomplished above website as a back-end to our support services.
Daily duties include;
- Implementation of card personalization systems.
Sales/supplies of computer peripherals hid global (Fargo) and zebra consumables.
- Provide technical information, advice or guidance to customers pertaining to implementation of card personalization systems and data entry.
Provide information to customers regarding the company full range of products and services accordingly.
- Maintain & update filing, inventory, mailing, order materials, supplies and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Process and prepare documents, such as personal, business or government forms and expense reports.
- Implemented photo Id. Badge for Nigerian Institute of Science Laboratory Technology, Ibadan-Nigeria, Heinemann Education Books of Nigerian Plc., Osun State College of Education, Ilesha, Nigeria etc.
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiry including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Facilitated employee in-house training programs.
IT SUPPORT PERSONNEL
DATASTAR INTERNATIONAL LTD – Lagos, Nigeria..
March 1992 - April 1996
Served as support personnel for a leading data processing management system company that provides computing services & hardware sales. Interact effectively with clients, developers and end users to expedite support activities. Developed and maintained modules to improve functionality & performance of in-house commercial applications. Accomplish improved functionality & performance for stock control, author’s royalty and insurance packages. Test application and create user documentation in accordance with guidelines and specifications.
Daily duties include;
- Responding to customer request, complaints, inquiries concerning services, hardware, billing, software, orders, delivery and troubleshooting
- Liaised directly with suppliers/contractors/vendors as regards purchase order request, deliveries, invoice matching and pay documents.
- Offering solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business transaction such as activation of new customer account or protect/collect revenue and adjust customer account.
- Recommend according to customer needs on product features, accessories, upgrades, rate and protection plans.
- Facilitate workshop/seminar training programs.
TRAINEE COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
CHEVRON NIGERIA LTD – Lagos, Nigeria.
November 1990 - November 1991
Undergo training in programming using dbase.
- Constructed a flowchart design, developed, implemented & documented a stock movement and inventory tracking system
Qualifications & Certifications
Keyboarding Level I Course
SIAST – Wascana Campus Regina, Saskatchewan
Microsoft Office Specialist 2010 Certification
INTOUCH CAREER COLLEGE – Regina, Saskatchewan
Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS – Lagos, Nigeria
2 Years Mathematics Undergraduate Course
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY – Ile-Ife, Nigeria