Inspection and Quality Control
Creation of an Integrated Quality Control and Inspection system that is able to assure the quality of products and process;
Development of a Quality Management framework that employs ISO 17025 and ISO 9000:2000 Standards;
Quality Team Development (Organizing in-house Inspection Procedures Training for Inspection and Quality control personnel);
Training Contractors on Boulos' Quality Standard and and Implementation of the Standard during an Outsourced Tricycle Assembly Project;
Creation of Quality Control Charts that aids in monitoring the quality of process, operation and parts and final product.
Inspection and Quality Control Manager
Boulos Enterprises Limited
December 2012 - December 2012
Institution of a formalized enterprise wide inspection and control of product and process quality in conformance with Boulos' Quality Standard.. Complete overhaul of Boulos' Quality Documentation forms by adopting SUZUKI Production Specification and Piaggio Product Specifications Standards.
• Created quality control system including procedures and documentation forms
• Created quality database for tracking Defective Percentage in MS Excel
• Adopted Gannt Chart for Visual Presentation of Ratio of Defect to Production quantity
• Created quality Control Chart for Visual Management/Monitoring of Parts Procedures and Processes.
• Created failure analysis procedure and forms and wrote failure analysis reports
• Creation of a Pre-Delivery-Inspection (PDI) that Assures the Customer about the Quality of the Product – this is done by running the customer through the PDI check sheet on which the customer signs to certify that Quality of the Product
• Directed daily meetings to discuss quality related issue and
• Generation of Feedback to the Tricycle and Motorcycle Team for improved quality of Production
Management the Quality Element of the ongoing Outsourced Tricycle and Motorcycle Assembly Project through:
• Training the Contractors on how to Assembly Tricycles and Motorcycles in compliance with Boulos’ Specified Inspection Standard.
• Raising the quality of Assembled products produced by the contractors from less the 10% to 85%
• Managing Defective, Damaged and Missing Parts and fasteners and establishment a CORRECTIVE ACTION PREVENTIVE ACTION procedure by using a comprehensive Inspection Check-sheets that is able to eliminate causes of non conformity and other undesirable situations.
Implementation of GMP procedures within the Inspection and Quality Control Department
Collaboration with Sales, After-Sales and Production to ensure quality standards are in place and enforced.
Assistant Plant Manager
Boulos Enterprises Limited
May 2010 - May 2010
Reports directly to the Plant Manager.In charge of the Motorcycle production line.
Design and Implementation of Motorcycle Assembly Line for 100/110/125cc and 250cc Motorcycles.
Design and setup of Tricycle Assembly Line for Piaggio D3S and D600 vehicles. Product layout and Line balancing,
Initiated 5S program and ensure continuous program sustenance within Assembly Plant that gradually lead to the adoption of Lean Manufacturing.policies.
Manufacturing policy execution and layout planning for the Assembly plant.
Setting up of MicroCKD department that handles Parts Unpacking and Assembly and that facilitates the resolution of all Work-In-Progress activities.
HCI Computer Institute
May 2007 - April 2010
HCI Institute is an ICT Training Institute based in Lagos State, Nigeria..
SIRL Technologies Limited
December 2004 - May 2010
SIRL Technologies developed a Multi-Channel Financial Transaction Authorization Switching System alongside a scalable Order Management Platform.
I articulated the Product Platform concept for the company. The platform was implemented/developed by Mr. Adekunle Adekoya another co-founder of the company.
The company also forage into Computer desktop management application development.
My Product/project Development and my entrepreneur skill was actually honed in the company.
Thorough understanding of computer communication protocols - proprietary and industry standard.
Thorough understanding of messaging format specifications - RFC documents and other industry specific messaging formats (ISO 8583 for financial industry)
Thorough understanding of Software project/Product development process.
Independent Business.Country Analyst
March 1996 - November 2011
Benchmarking of the American Economy.
1. Mobile Food Vending
a. Ice Cream preparation, production and vending;
b. Vending Truck Route Planning
c. Customer Relationship Management
d. Ice Cream Vending Truck Construction
2. Stock (Financial Security) Trading, Company Financial Statement and Fundamental Analysis;
3. Commodities (Futures and Options) Trading: Knowledge of USDA, FAO, Commodity Exchange operations- (CBOT, CME, LME and NYMEX), Technical and Fundamental Analysis of commodity market.
4. Knowledge of the operation of Business-2-Business (B2B) Exchange – as a platform that facilitates Backward and Forward Integration of Demand and Supply value chain.
Boulos Enterprises Limited
March 1989 - February 1992
While at Boulos I attended series of Classroom Training on Suzuki Production System conducted by Mr. Hideo Uchiyana (A formal General Plant Manager)
Metal Fabrication and machining at the engineering workshop.
•Mechanical structure design and fabrication
•Simple mold design training
•Understanding of mold repair procedure
I worked as a Supervisor in the Engineering department, organized service campaign for the outboard motor department. Design carriage/fixtures for the repair shop.
Design and constructed Container off-loading fixtures for the CKD department. Participated
Qualifications & Certifications
Higher National Diploma
The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State
Yaba College of Technology
Baptist Academy, obanikoro, Lagos, nigeria
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more