Health And Safety Officer
Principal Consultant, Health, Safety and Environment
Duties and Responsibilities: To increase health and safety awareness at all levels within and without the organization; To coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste; To act as liaison with all related governmental bodies and regulating agencies; Design and Implementation of HSE policy; Ensuring accident free execution of project; Training Needs Analysis; field data collection and interpretation, submission of samples to laboratories, research, providing information on relevant government laws and regulations on projects, providing workable solution to environmental problems, report writing, and administrative duties.
Some Projects Involvement
• Oil Spill Response and Spill Investigation for ETISALAT at Ibadan
• Development of Oil Spill Contingency Plan for Eurafric Oil &Coastal Services Limited
• Development of Environmental Management Review for Eurafric Oil &Coastal Services Limited
• Development of Environmental Management System (EMS) for a Telecommunication Company
• Project Manager for Pulkit Exports Limited Environmental Impact Assessment and Audit
• Development of Safety Audit report for Top Steel Limited
• ETISALAT Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Technical Review Session
• Environmental Audit For Crown Flour Mills
• Environmental Management Review for G-Eurafric Oil and Coastal Services Limited
• Environmental Impact Assessment for ETISALAT Telecommunication Company
• Environmental Management Plan for Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Limited
• Development and Implementation of Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
• Supervision of workers to ensure compliance with health, safety and environment policy of the company.
Graphics Production Manager
TRANSERVE DISC TECHNOLOGIES, LTD
February 2009 - December 2010
Duties and Responsibilities: Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations such as Facility maintenance; Implement company policies; ensuring staff do their jobs in a safe manner; create safety and health awareness; daily report writing; creating graphic designs and supervision of staffs.
Assistant Head of Department of Medical Laboratory
BAKURA GENERAL HOSPITAL - Bakura, Zamfara State
March 2007 - February 2008
Duties and Responsibilities: coordination of staff; ensuring safe work practice; job hazard analysis and control implementation; report writing; training of staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Occupational Safety and Health
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management
NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
DE'BERT COMPUTER COLLEGE
Computer Desktop Publishing and Engineering
Nigeria Institute of Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more