Oluleye Ademola has over six years work experience in the Financial Services Industry. He has had diverse experience in the industry since he joined the Capital Market/Research Department of Capital Bancorp Plc in May 2008. Oluleye has been part of the Company’s team that executed all the financial advisory and issuing house transactions handled by the Company since he joined the Company. He currently head the Capital Market/Research Department.
Prior to joining Capital Bancorp Plc in 2008, he had worked with The Polytechnic, Ibadan, as an Assistant Lecturer at the Department of Mathematics & Statistics between February 2005 and April 2008.
Oluleye is a graduate of University of Ilorin, where he obtained a first degree in Statistics with Second Class Upper Division in 2002. He also holds a Masters’ Degree in Economics from University of Ibadan in 2007. He is an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (2008), the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (2012), as well as the Nigerian Institute of Management (2007).
He is an Authorized Dealing Clerk on the floor of The Nigerian Stock Exchange and a registered Sponsored Individual with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Over Six (6) years capital market experience
Corporate Finance, Securities Trading, Investment analysis, Portfolio Management, Research
Detailed, analytical and versatile
Financial modeling using MS Excel
High learning aptitude
Mandatory Continuous Development Programme
The Nigerian Stock Exchange
From February 2013
Communication Builds Business (Training) by Copley Training Limited
From December 2012
• Power Roundtable 2012: Financing power Sector Transaction. Organized by Businessday Newspaper December 2012.
• Intermediate Equity and Bond Valuation: West Africa Capital Market School, July, 2012;
Team Member, Issuing House
Crusader (Nigeria) Plc Rights Issue
of N2,260,304,300 Zero-Coupon Unsecured Subordinated Irredeemable Convertible Debenture Stock of N100 each in 2011/2012;
• Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) - N4,5 Trillion Debt Issuance Programme Being Supplemental to The AMCON N3 Trillion Debt Issuance Programme of April 6, 2011;
• Ekiti State Government N25 billion Bond Issuance Programme in 2011;
• Raising of N1 billion for the construction of Grandeur Resorts & Hotel Limited along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (on-going);
• Merger of Crusader Life Insurance Limited and Crusader General Insurance Limited in 2010 (suspended at the instance of the clients after SEC approval );
• Offer for Subscription of N5billion Diamond Capital Balanced Fund of 50 Million unit of N100 Each in 2010 (Inconclusive); and • Crusader (Nigeria) Plc Rights Issue of 798,884,197 Ordinary Shares of 50 kobo each & N4 billion 12% Convertible Debenture Stock of N100 each in 2008.
Capital Bancorp Plc
From May 2008
• Issuing House Transactions:
o Development of Offer documents: Prospectuses, Right Circulars, information Memorandum
o Meeting with Clients
o Attend All-parties meeting
o Filing of Offer documents with Regulators, amongst others
o Liaising between the Clients and Regulators
• Financial Advisory
• Research: Equity Valuation, Daily Market Update, Economic Research amongst others
• Fund/Portfolio Management
• Handling of Proprietary Trading account of the Company
• Trading of Equities (Agency)
• Trading of Equities (Market Making)
Oluleye was part of the team that executed the following transactions:
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
February 2005 - April 2008
o Teaching of Statistics courses;
o Member of the Departmental Examination Committee;
o Students' Level Coordinator
o Secretary, Statistics Unit.
Subject Teacher - Mathematics (SS2 & SS3)
National Youth Service Corps
September 2002 - August 2003
Government Day Secondary School, Bodinga, Sokoto State, September 2002- August 2003
Subject Teacher - Mathematics (SS2 & SS3)
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Ibadan
University of Ilorin
Methodist Grammar School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more