Customer Service Professional
Good communication skill in English,pleasant behaviour,knowledge in computer-I.D.S software,Microsoft word,exel,dealing with guests complain with proffessionalism,hard working,positive attitudes under pressure,capability to work as a team,Tele caller,good voice.
Room Service Order Taker
Hotel 'THE ALCOR HOTEL
From February 2012
• To take guest room service order.
• Providing information services.
• Providing best quality of services.
• Responsibility to make guest delightful with delicious food.
• Dealing with complaints and handling them with care.
• Communication and coordination with other departments.
• To handles all incoming and outgoing calls on the EPABX and service consoles promptly, efficiently and courteously.
• To report to the Telecommunication Manager of any irregular incidents and guests complaints immediately.
• Knowledge of I.D.S software, Opera 5.0, Micro-word office, Exel
• To maintain the cleanliness and good order of the working area.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Have a complete understand of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
• To maintain the conditions of the office and working equipment.
• Establish effective employee relations, maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotels guest, clients, head of department and employees.
● To create a 'WOW' factor.
Aviation and Hospitality Training Academy
Qualifications & Certifications
Barasat Government college under Calcutta University
Sri Aurobindo Institute of Education
Carmel Convent School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more