Customer Service Professional
Good communication skill in English,pleasant behaviour,knowledge in computer-I.D.S software,Microsoft word,exel,dealing with guests complain with proffessionalism,hard working,positive attitudes under pressure,capability to work as a team,Tele caller,good voice.
Room Service Order Taker
Hotel 'THE ALCOR HOTEL
From February 2012
• To take guest room service order.
• Providing information services.
• Providing best quality of services.
• Responsibility to make guest delightful with delicious food.
• Dealing with complaints and handling them with care.
• Communication and coordination with other departments.
• To handles all incoming and outgoing calls on the EPABX and service consoles promptly, efficiently and courteously.
• To report to the Telecommunication Manager of any irregular incidents and guests complaints immediately.
• Knowledge of I.D.S software, Opera 5.0, Micro-word office, Exel
• To maintain the cleanliness and good order of the working area.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with your own colleagues and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• Have a complete understand of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
• To maintain the conditions of the office and working equipment.
• Establish effective employee relations, maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotels guest, clients, head of department and employees.
● To create a 'WOW' factor.
Aviation and Hospitality Training Academy