Creditors and Cashbook Administrator
1. Capture creditor invoices for South Africa and African countries and obtaining authorisation prior to processing
2. Reconciliation of all creditor accounts and Cashbooks for South Africa and African Countries
3. Analysing all travel, accommodation and other expenses
4. Preparing cheques, EFT payments and foreign payments for South Africa and African Countries
5. General administration duties will include but not be limited to:
5.1 Supplier payment terms are done in accordance with contract terms.
5.2 Filing of all relevant documentations i.e. invoices and bank statements
5.3 conduct analysis of monthly petrol account
5.4 Assist in annual budget preparation.