Who am I?
He take pictures of people, places, or things. He wants everybody to get a special feeling when they see his pictures. He also take pictures to sell products, entertain people, report the news, or bring back memories.
He wanted to be a poet so sometimes he considered his self as a poet. He is Happy!
He is also:
A Java Developer
Started out as a novice programmer with the responsibility of creating client desktop applications.
As time goes by He have gradually converted into a server side programming.
Currently working as a senior associate developer for a large software and IT company.
His Social Networking Links.
Google Plus: My Google plus profile
Facebook page: facebook.com/oliver.lundag
Photography page: www.facebook.com/JumpshotPhotography.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• 3+ years’ experience in JAVA development.
• 1 year POS (Point of sale) software Quality Assurance and field support.
• Completed a full SDLC project named (VAS) Value added Sales a reconciliation system using Java/J2SE, Swing and Oracle DB.
• Experienced in the following Databases: MS Access, My SQL, Oracle DB, Postgre
• Experienced in the IDE Tools for database: Navicat, Toad, PgAdmin III
• Experienced in programming tool (IDE): Eclipse
• Experienced in Software testing (Web/ Desktop Application and POS Software)
• Experienced in the following Operating System: Windows (XP, VISTA, 7), Red hot Linux 5
• Knowledge in HTML, JSP, Java Script, CSS and XML
• Knowledge in an open source servlet container: TOMCAT/WEBLOGIC
• Knowledge in SPRING,STRUTS and Hibernate Framework
• Knowledge in the Report Developing Tools: Jasper: iReport
• Experienced in (POS) Point of Sale software development using Java/J2SE, SWING and Mysql DB and Red hot 5 Linux environments.
• Good communication skills both oral and written (English/Filipino)
Technologies and tools Used:
• J2SE/J2EE (Java/JSP/HTML, ect.)
• Microsoft Windows/Window Server 2008 R2 Standard/Red hot 5 Linux
• MySql/Oracle 11g/PostgreSQL DB
• Navicat, Toad
• Starteam/Resin 1.17 Version Control
• Eclipse IDE
APS Group Philippines/WorldHub Services Corp
From January 2012
January 2011 - January 2011
Software Development Analyst
Smart Telecommunications Inc.
January 2010 - January 2011
Applied Ideas, Inc.
January 2008 - January 2010
Company: APS Group Philippines/WorldHub Services Corp
January 2012 – Present
9F Accralaw Tower 2nd ave cor 30th Street
Crescent Park West Bonifacio Global City
Designation: Java Developer
Project: Online Casino and Sports Betting
• Maintain an existing back-end system for Online Casino and Sports Betting Web Application.
• Add and modify functionalities and features based on the specification coming from the system analysts.
• Communicating and coordinating with remote/overseas-based counterparts through conference calls and net meeting.
Company: MINDTECK/ HP (Hewlett-Packard)
May 2011 – October 2011
Depot 2, Singapore
Designation: Software Engineer
Project: Smart quote – is a technology takes the frustration out of estimating for the small shop. Smart quote dramatically reduces non-value added time throughout the estimating process by streamlining the redundant processes giving you the ability to supply your customer with an extremely accurate Quotation in just minutes.
• Supported an existing application for java coding and technical documentation.
• Proposed and implemented new table schema to support some business logic.
• Created, Ran and Debugged Native Structured Query language.
• Communicated and coordinated with remote/overseas-based counterparts through conference calls and net meeting.
Company: SMART Telecommunications
August 2010 – March 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Designation: Software Development Analyst
Project: Value Added Sales (Reconciliation System) - Since the same transactions are recorded at multiple places by multiple parties, there’s a strong need of reconciliation between the records of these parties at regular intervals to support the settlement process between the parties.
• Programmer and consultant in the team.
• Created database and tables based on the logs format coming from different databases.
• Created a program with GUI using Java Swing for the connection of VAS application to Oracle database.
• Created an application for the uploading of log files coming from different databases.
• Created a program for the reconciliation of data and generate an output of matched and unmatched records that will be used for the settlement purposes.
• Created GUI using java swing and script to run SQL loader application of Oracle 11g.
• Modified native SQL and oracle stored procedure and function.
• Tested the application and added useful feedback to ensure the quality of the system.
• Documented the code and the modification made in the system.
• Coordinated with the seniors regarding with the queries and concerns encountered in the system.
• Discussed the system in a meeting with the team and get the inputs of others for the success of the project.
Company: APPLIED IDEAS INC
July 2008 – July 2010
174 P. Gomez Addition Hills, San Juan, Philippines
Designation: Software Tester/Programmer
Project Name: AiJPOS(Point of sale system) - is a system for managing the sales of retail goods.
• Created new features in the Back – End of POS System.
• Modified and debugged the Back-End for a POS system.
• Created and developed reports using Jasper for the Back – End of the POS System.
• Created batch files for easy access both front and Back – End of the POS system.
• Tested and added useful feedback with regards to the existing POS system and Back-End to ensure the quality of the system.
• Created test case/scenario and Documented the bugs and modification made to the system. Created a program to access and check the data that has been save into the database by the system and show if there are any data discrepancies. Supported the existing POS System both front and Back – End to clients through telephone and email.
ON-THE-JOB TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Company: M-PowerStaff Registry Inc.
April to May 2007
Address: Arnaiz Ave. San Lorenzo Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Created an Information System using VB6.0,
Maintenance and Fixing Computer,
Trouble Shoot local network and Internet connection, organized files, data encoder and answering phone calls and field Support.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT and TRAINING EXPERIENCES
10 Days free Call Center Training
Orion Office Unit 91 Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave, Wack-Wack Mandaluyong.
2 days Java Core/Swing/Graphics/ 2D Graphics Training