Claim you profile
Overall 13+ years of experience which includes rich experience in Usability Engineering, Technical Documentation, IT Operations and Software Development.
Experience in User Experience Design with hands on experience in UCD process such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing, in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
Hands on experience in technical documentation, troubleshooting and resolving software, hardware, databases and OS related issued.
Professional experience in diverse industries including Insurance, Banking, Finance, Travel, Government, and Manufacturing
Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Open minded & adaptive approach with the ability to work under pressure.
Self-motivated, focused, proactive, dynamic, quick performer with a ‘Can-do’ attitude, keen interest in learning, researching, self-development,
Information Architect / Usability Consultant
April 2010 - April 2010
* Research and develop realistic plans that support organizational objectives by analyzing audiences and their information and functional needs
* Work with customers to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for design of their web site/ product.
* Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site/product upon which all other aspects are built.
* Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
Domain: Education, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Manufacturing and Telecom
Tools: Microsoft Office Suit, MS Visio
Senior Technical Writer
ibruk Consulting Pvt Ltd
April 2008 - April 2010
* Researched, developed, planned and implemented new effective ways of communicating to users.
* Prepared catalogs, user manuals and guides, technical help books, online help documents and engineering reports.
* Solved routine and undefined or ambiguous technical communication problems. Created information for large and complex or technically challenging projects.
* Defined scope, developed plans, performed project management for individual or team projects. Provided project leadership for team projects and supervision of project activities.
* Coordinated with technical resources and subject matter experts to develop the documents. Ensured that documents are technically accurate, succinct, user-focused, and free from errors.
Deliverables included Product documentation, End-user documentation, Single-source projects, Training materials, Case studies, Telecom Services Roll-out documentation including best practices & marketing collaterals.
Tools used: Adobe FrameMaker /Ilustrator /Captivate /Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suit, Microsoft Visio, RoboHelp, SnagIT
IT & Quality Analyst
HSBC Global Resourcing
March 2005 - June 2007
* Managed team performance and provided daily activity updates to senior management.
* Improved quality customer service, maintained business integrity, team efficiency thru’ defect analysis & prevention.
* Performed user acceptance test (UAT) and provided technical support by diagnosing and resolving network/system issues
SAP BASIS Administrator
October 2003 - February 2005
* Systems administration
* Security level management
* Performance management
* Backups management
Software: SAP R/3 4.6B & 4.6C, BW
Operating system: Windows NT/2K
Microsoft Technical Support Officer
February 2003 - September 2003
* Resolving software/hardware related issues
* Remotely guide users to install hardware and software
Trainee Software Engineer (Freelancer)
January 2001 - December 2002
Developed human resource management system using Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL Server.
Qualifications & Certifications
SAP Education Center
SQL*International Pvt. Ltd
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA)
Birla Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Science
St. Xavier's College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.